8

The next morning Brooklyn woke up in Brian's arms, they were wrapped so tightly around her that she wouldn't be able to move without waking him. She tried to squirm free but she woke him up.

"Where you going?" Brian asked sleepily.

"I'm hungry, do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah sure." Brian went back to sleep.

Brooklyn got up and started to cook pancakes and sausage. By the time it was all cooked, Brian awoke again to the sweet smell of syrup.

Brian got up from the couch and sat at the kitchen counter to watch Brooklyn. She sat the plate down in front of him.

"Damn I could get used to this." He smiled.

"Don't you dare. I'm not cooking because I'm the woman I'm cooking because we're at my place. If we were at your place you'd cook."

"Hmm we'll see. This is pretty good."

"Obviously, I'm a great cook." She laughed.

"I can think of a few things you're great at." He smirked.

She leaned across the counter and kissed him.

"Do you want to come to one of my shows?" He asked.

"One of your shows? What do you mean?"

"One of my rock shows." He laughed.

"You sing?"

"I'm Marilyn Manson baby."

"What like... the Manson family?"

"Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson. The good and the bad, the two sides of mankind."

"I like it." Brooklyn smiled.

"So you'll come?"

"I'm down."

"Good, there's a show tonight. Wear something... black." He smiled devilishly.

"Tonight? Okay, I can do that... should I be nervous?"

"Well you'll be with me so only a little. If you were going alone you wouldn't make it out alive." He teased. "I gotta go run some errands, be ready at 10. And it's a rock concert so dress accordingly."

He kissed her and left.

~

Later that night Brooklyn began to get dressed. She settled on a leopard top, a black leather jacket, a gold skirt with fishnet tights, Doc Martins, and a choker. When she finished her smokey eye and red lipstick, Brian came over to get her. He was dressed in a ripped up t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket, even he had a little makeup.

"Wow, you definitely look like a rock star." She looked him up and down.

"You look like Nancy Spungen." He laughed.

"Thank you, I know." She winked.

"That choker is really hot." He stepped forward to kiss her.

"Watch the lipstick." She tried to pull away but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back to his lips, mixing their lipstick colors.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Mhm." She nodded.