Chapter 2- Draco's A Fucking Pushover

Draco slumped into his favorite chair in the Slytherin dorms, and rested his hand on his chin.

"Whatsamatter Drake?" Pansy asked, draping herself across his lap dramatically.

He found himself laughing at her ridiculous antics. "You know I hate that nickname," he said, shaking his head at her.

"That's why we use it," replied a smirking Blaise from his seat a few feet away.

"Oh shut up Blaisey," Pansy laughed at him. He hit her with a pillow. "So Drake, what's wrong?"

He sighed, still confused himself. "Potter asked me for a truce."

"What?!" Pansy fell off his lap and Blaise sat up straight.

"He came up to me, ran into me really, and said he was tired of fighting, and wanted a truce, and stuck his hand in my face."

"You rejected him, right?" Pansy asked.

When Draco didn't immediately answer, Blaise shouted, "You accepted  it!"

Pansy giggled. "Draco likes Potter! Draco likes Potter!"

"Shut up!" Draco felt his face turn red. "Of course I fucking rejected him!"

Pansy raised an unconvinced eyebrow.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Fine, don't believe me," he said, and stormed out of the common room.

He heard Blaise and Pansy run up beside him. "Where are you going?" Blaise asked.

"I dunno."

Suddenly, he saw Potter walking with his friends up ahead of him. Now was his chance to prove to Blaise and Pansy that he wasn't smitten with Potter!

"Hey Potter!" he shouted in a jeering tone.

He saw Potter stiffen, as did Granger, and he could have sworn he heard a growl from the Weasel.

Pansy and Blaise quickly put on their mastered Slytherin masks. Pansy smirked, and Blaise pretended to study his nails.

Potter and his cronies turned around.

Draco sneered at him. "What's wrong, Scarface? Did I scare you? I would ask if you were going to run to Mummy, but that's a bit of a problem for you, isn't it?"

Potter's face remained calm.

"Well, Malfoy," he replied, smirking at Draco.

Draco's eyes widened in surprise. Potter could smirk!? That was fucking hot!

Wait, where did that thought come from?

Potter continued. "It's because of me you still can, so think about that before you start pestering me like a little fly. You're welcome!"

Draco's jaw dropped. Holy shit.

Potter calmly walked away.

Pansy started marching forward. "I'm gonna hex his ass into next year so help me-"

Draco grabbed her arm. "He's not worth it, Pans."

Although, a small thought in the back of his mind whispered something very different.

Potter is worth it. 

Potter is worth everything.