Chapter 7- Bleville Gets Sexyyyyyyyyyyyy (Zabini Has A Zaboner)

I've been in tears laughing at my own title for four minutes now send help.

Hermione Conjured four shots glasses that landed in front of Parkinson, Greengrass, Malfoy, and Zabini. They instantly filled with Firewhiskey.

"My turn," Harry said. "Dean, truth or dare?" 

Dean smiled and squeezed Seamus's hand. "Dare."

Harry shrugged. "Okay. I dare you to sit in Seamus's lap until the end of the game."

Dean smiled softly and moved to sit in Seamus's lap. Seamus wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

They looked so perfect, so happy together, Harry realized. He had never once seen them fight, they were always on the same side, so happy.

He wondered if he would ever feel that way.

"Truth or dare, Zabini?" Dean asked.

Zabini slammed back his shot and smirked. "Dare."

"Give Neville a hickey."

Neville's eyebrows shot to the roof, but Blaise's smile turned predatory.

He turned, slowly towards Neville. He cocked his head to one side, smirking.

He leaned forward, and pressed a small kiss on Neville's throat.

Neville let out a soft whimper.

Zabini licked across his collarbone, and latched his mouth onto Neville's throat, sucking softly.

Neville lasted about three seconds before he moaned softly and ran his hands through Zabini's hair.

That was all it took. Zabini tackled Neville to the floor and proceeded to snog the life out of him.

They did this for about five minutes before Padma cleared her throat. "Boys."

Zabini got off of Neville. Both boys smiled sheepishly.

Dean hooted. "I said one, Zabini!"

Sure enough, about five bruises were starting to appear on different places of Neville's throat.

Everyone in the room laughed good heartedly.

Zabini gave a small smile and shrugged. "He's irresistible."

Neville turned a lovely shade of pink.

Hermione glared, but nobody noticed.