Chapter 10- Things Get Gay x2

Finnegan turned to Draco. "Truth or dare, Malfoy?"

Truth is probably the best option. Lord knows the dares Gryffindors could come up with.

"Truth."

"Out of everyone in this room, who would you shag?"

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Astoria leaned back, looking sure he would pick her.

Draco tried to open his mouth to say "Blaise", because even though he didn't like him, he was gay and Blaise was hot and the most obvious choice. However, his mouth wouldn't open. Confused, Draco's eyes swept over the circle once, twice, before landing on Harry.

And the truth spell forced it out.

"Potter."

Oh hell. Of course it's just out of the room though, Potter isn't bad looking and I don't have many choices-

Finnegan choked on his Firewhiskey shot, Astoria screeched "HOW COULD YOU!?", Thomas laughed, Hermione glared (but no one saw), The Weasel shouted " I always knew you were gay!", the Weaselette chanted "OTP! OTP! OTP!", Pansy and Blaise raised their eyebrows, and Longbottom spit out his drink.

Potter just stared at a now very embarrassed Draco.

Astoria stormed across the circle to face Draco. "You aren't even gay!" she shrieked.

Forgot she didn't know. I should probably tell the rest of the Slytherins before she does.

Draco raised a calm eyebrow, although he was laughing on the inside at Astoria's face.

In less than a second, it happened. If he had blinked, he would have missed it.

As Astoria's hand flew to his face, Potter's hand shot out of nowhere and grabbed her wrist.

Everyone in the room stared at him in shock. Finnegan choked on his drink again.

"I think you should leave," Harry growled low. His eyes were flashing, and he looked dead serious.

And dead sexy.

What?

She shrieked even louder. "You can't tell me what to do Potter! I will do whatever I-"

"Petrificus Totalus."

At Potter's softly growled hex, Astoria's hands snapped to her sides, she went rigid, and fell forward.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Thomas cried. He floated Astoria to a closet and shut the door.

The Weasel broke the following silence. "Am I the only one here that's not gay?!"

They all laughed, except Draco, who sat in stunned silence.

The Gryffindors had stood up for him.

Granger stood up quickly. "I'm going to bed."

As she left, the laughter died down and they started to play again.

"Truth or dare, Ron?" No use ruining a new relationship with the Gryffindors by calling them by their last names.

"Dare."

Draco smirked evilly. "Kiss Pansy."

He turned pink, but tilted his head toward Pansy and gently kissed her.

When he pulled away, they were both pink.

Ron spoke up. "Truth or dare Harry?"

"Dare."