Chapter 26- Draco Is Mad. On A Completely Unrelated Note, Nott Gets Punched

Blaise didn't even read the note Draco shoved at him. He didn't have to. He saw the anger in Draco's eyes, shoved the note in his pocket, grabbed Neville's hand, and followed Draco and Pansy to where the action would be happening.

Obviously interested, Ginny, Ron, Seamus, and Dean followed them. Hermione stood, but Ginny shot her a glare so cold Blaise was surprised Hermione didn't turn to ice.

Blaise knew where they were going. He didn't know why, or what Draco was planning, but he trusted his best friend. Besides, Harry deserved whatever was coming to him.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Neville murmured in his ear.

Blaise smiled, turning to face his boyfriend. "Everything's gonna be okay," he said sweetly, kissing his nose and making Neville smile, blushing.

Draco didn't even say the password. The door just opened as he stalked toward it.

Blaise watched him storm into the room, where Daphne and Harry were standing incredibly close and talking.

Their whole group stopped, except Draco. Besides Dean, none of them had actually seen the bond between Harry and Daphne.

Draco continued stalking forward. He shoved Daphne out of his way, and she fell onto the couch with a startled "hey!" Ginny casually shot a Petrificus her way.

Blaise decided he liked Ginny.

"Why, hello babe," Harry said, a dark smirk crossing his lips.

Draco didn't hesitate, punching him in the nose. Hard.

Blaise whistled low. Neville's grip on his hand tightened slightly.

"Ow! Fuck!" Harry held his nose. "Draco, what the fuck? I'm sorry, okay? You don't have to resort to violence!"

"Violence is nothing new for me and Harry, but it is new for you and me, Nott," Draco said coldly.

By Ron's sharp gasp and Ginny's open mouth, Blaise figured he wasn't the only one shocked by this.

"The fucking Polyjuice in your water bottle? The attitude? The weird attraction towards Daphne? I can't believe I didn't realize it before."

Blaise had no idea how Draco knew this, but based off of Harr-Nott's face, he knew it was true.

"You son of a bitch," Neville hissed, stepping forward, wand out. "You were pretending to be Harry?"

Blaise stared in awe at the cold fury in Neville's eyes. This boy really would do anything for his friends.

Nott's eyes were wide with fear at the anger in Neville's voice and the wand pointed at his heart.

"Where is he?" Dean spoke up. "Did you hurt him?"

"I know where he is," Draco said irritably. He shot a Stupefy at Nott. "Blaise, Ron. You're coming with me. The rest of you, deal with them."

Neville's cold eyes turned back to Nott. "With pleasure"