Chapter 21- The Shitstorm Is Here (Almost)

Draco got to the train station, waiting for Harry. He watched as people showed up.

Susan showed up first, holding hands with Terry Boot.

Pansy showed up next. She threw her arms around Draco. "So good to see you!"

Draco smiled. "Good to see you too, Pans. You look lovely."

Seamus and Dean, Lance, Greg and Vincent, Angelina, Parvati and Padma, Lavender and Hannah, Justin, Blaise Neville, Anthony, and Ernie. One by one, they all showed up, hugging friends and kissing boyfriends and girlfriends. Draco vaguely wondered if Nott was coming back.

Then the Weasleys showed up. Fred and George were first, both with dyed green hair. Then Ron, and finally, Ginny. Draco hugged them all and told them it was good to see them.

Then Luna showed up. Her hair was electric green. Her clothes were tie-dyed, and she had bright blue eyeshadow and purple lipstick. Somehow she managed to pull it off. She joined the Weasley twins, and they compared who's hair was brighter.

Then Astoria and Daphne came. They both shot glares at everyone, whispering to each other.

Hermione showed up next. She smiled at a few people, but remained by herself.

Then Cecilia showed up. Her hair was cropped short, and bright pink. She hugged Draco and told him he looked amazing.

Draco waited ten more minutes, but Harry finally showed up. And when he did, every straight girl and gay boy in a 5 mile radius fainted.

Harry's hair was still black, but now it had pale blue tips. Eyeliner surrounded his eyes. A sparkling piercing just below his left eyebrow caught the sun. A ring pierced through his bottom lip. He wore tattered black jeans and t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Combat boots were on his feet. A chain wound around his right wrist. A dragon tattoo crept up his neck.

Everyone gaped at him as he smirked at Draco.

"Hey baby."

Draco stepped toward him. "You look...different."

Harry smiled. "Thanks, babe."

Then Draco saw it.

The Dark Mark.

On Harry's left arm.

He gasped. "Harry! What did you do?"

Harry smiled. "It's a reminder. Of everything that I've been through. That this is why I am who I am."

He took Draco's hand. "Of the fact that not everyone who took it had evil in their heart."

Draco smiled at him. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Harry simply smiled.

**************

*Harry's POV*

Harry shook his head slightly, dizzy.

"Wha..?"

The room around him was dark. He tried to move his hands, but they were tied behind the chair he realized he was sitting in. His legs were tied too.

A light turned on. Lucius Malfoy stood in the doorway.

"Hello, Potter."