Chapter 20- That's The Tea Sis

Harry and Draco had been dating for two months now. Hermione was one of Harry's friends now, but Ginny and Pansy had taken her place as his female best friends.

Seamus and Dean were still dating, and had taken to making out all over Hogwarts, much to everyone's dismay. Ginny was much more reserved with her relationship with a seventh year boy named Lance.

Ron and Pansy were still a couple, and a good one at that. They were always playing chess, or sitting together on the couch, or hanging out with Seamus and Dean, cracking sexual jokes.

Hermione had dated Anthony Goldstein for two weeks, but that relationship had crashed pretty quickly. A week later, she had started dating Justin Finch-Fletchley, and Anthony was dating Parvati Patil. Her twin Padma was dating Fred, and George and Angelina gave each other looks, but refused to say they were dating.

Blaise and Neville were dating too, and you could never find one without the other. Cecilia and Luna had started dating after Hermione and Anthony broke up. Cecilia had a way of understanding exactly what Luna was talking about, or she was very good at pretending. Her and Draco had become very close.

After the game of Libido, Lavender had come out as bisexual, and the whole school was convinced her and Hannah Abbott had something going on. Susan Bones mostly focused on her studies, and tried to ignore Terry Boot, who followed her everywhere and flirted with her every chance he got. Ernie Macmillan and Millicent Bulstrode had become very good friends.

Theodore Nott had been suspended for the rest of the year for terrorizing third years, and Professor McGonagall had changed her mind about Zacharias Smith's sentence and expelled him. He went to Durmstrang.

Astoria and Daphne Greengrass still hated -and were hated by- everyone, and hung out with Greg and Vincent, the only people who would talk to them anymore.

It was now the end of the year, and the 7 years were going to their summer break. Then they would come back to complete their 8 year, and get careers.

Everyone had just gotten off of the train and were at the Muggle station. Parents were coming to get their children.

Draco and Harry embraced, and Narcissa came to get her son. Petunia and Vernon came with Dudley to get Harry. Draco promised to write, and Harry promised to visit.

Draco and Harry did write, as promised, and Seamus and Dean visited each other every day. Ginny and Lance broke up. Cecilia visited Draco. Lavender and Hannah weren't seen all summer, suspiciously.

Justin and Hermione got in an argument, and weren't speaking. Daphne started dating Crabbe. Luna visited the Weasley's often. Millicent found herself a Muggle girlfriend. Susan started dating Terry. Fred and Padma broke up, got together again, broke up, and got together again. Pansy's parents got a divorce.

All in all, when they got back to Hogwarts in the autumn, everyone was a bit different.

But Harry Potter had changed.