Chapter 6- I Spelled Zabini as Zaboni And I Haven't Stopped Laughing Since

Ron tosses his arm around Hermione's shoulders, smiling sweetly at her.

Suddenly, the Fat Lady portrait swings open. Harry stands there, smiling sheepishly.

"I got a few to come."

He comes into the room.

Ron groans internally. There stands Greengrass and Parkinson.

Parkinson had sent Harry, Hermione, and Ron letters over break, apologizing for terrorizing them and for trying to sacrifice Harry during the Battle of Hogwarts. They had all forgiven her, she was under the influence of Voldemort and her parents.

But Greengrass.

Greengrass was such a bitch. He might have hated her more that he hated Malfoy.

Pansy smiled. "Hi Gryffindors."

Ginny smiled warmly back at her. "Hi, Parkin- Pansy. Come. Sit." She moved over, and Pansy sat in between her and Lavender. (Angelina had woken up and went up to bed.)

Greengrass turned up her nose at all of them. She flounced over, shoved Lavender out of the way, and sat in between her and Pansy.

He noticed Pansy looked rather disgusted by this.

He also noticed that Pansy's brown eyes were rather pretty.

Where did that come from?

He shook his head slightly, and looked up to seen two more figures standing in the doorway.

Malfoy looked slightly uncomfortable. He shifted from foot to foot.

And next to him stood Zabini.

Ron noticed the way Neville's breath caught, how his eyes shone when they landed on Zabini.

Poor Neville was so in love.

Harry sat down next to Ron, and Malfoy sat down between Dean and Harry. Zabini's eyes swept over them and landed on Neville. He smiled and sat next to him. Neville looked like he was going to explode from happiness.

Hermione looked like she was going to explode too, but nobody saw her.