Chapter 5- Draco Notices Harry's Eyes About A Thousand Times (gAY)

Y'all im shaking this book has been uploaded for about ten minutes and theres already so much positivity towards it i love you guys

Draco sighed. "Pansy, I'm bored!"

She shrugged. "I don't care."

He rolled his eyes at her, and opened his mouth to tell her exactly where she could put that attitude, but at that moment a knock came on the door.

Confused, Draco stared at the door. Maybe a Slytherin first year forgot the password.

He flicked his wand, and the door opened to reveal possibly the last person he ever expected to see down there.

"Potter?" he exclaimed.

Pansy sat upright quickly, but Blaise simply laughed. "Come on in Potter. There's room for you."

Potter shot a quick smile at Blaise, eyes lighting up as he stepped into the common room. "Thanks, Zabini, but I won't be staying long. I just have a question for you all."

Astoria strutted over from her chair by the fire and plopped herself in Draco's lap. He wanted to push her off, but didn't want to risk her wrath. He just made a disgusted face instead.

"What do you want, Potter?" she hissed, hatred evident in her voice.

He smirked at her, eyes flashing dangerously. Seriously, he had to stop doing that. It was doing awful things to Draco's heart.

"The Gryffindors are playing a game of Truth or Dare. I came down to ask if you wanted to play."

"Of course we don't want to play your childish game-" Astoria started, but Blaise cut her off.

"Answer this first, Potter. Were you dared to come down here? And is there a punishment if you don't do the dare? Or truth?"

Potter's green eyes swivelled to meet Blaise's hazel ones. "To answer your first question, yes, Zabini, I was dared to ask the Slytherin seventh years if they wanted to play with us. And as for the second, if you do not do the dare, you are given a forfeit challenge and removed from the game for being a pussy. And there is a spell in the room that makes you tell the truth."

He leaned against the door as the Slytherins looked at each other with doubtful faces.

"And there's, of course, endless Firewhiskey shots."

Blaise jumped up. "What are we waiting for?"

Pansy nodded, and stood too. "Let's go."

Potter's emerald green eyes met Draco's grey ones. "What about you, Malfoy?"

There was a clear challenge in his green eyes. And Draco never backed down from a challenge.

He stood up, shoving Astoria on the floor, causing her to let out an outraged cry. "Okay."

Potter's amused eyes turned to Astoria briefly, before they went back to Draco. "Then let's go."

They started walking out the door, nobody glancing at the outraged Astoria who followed them.