XIII (NOTE)

AUTHOR'S NOTE AUTHOR'S NOTE AUTHOR'S BLOODY NOTE

OKAY HELLO MY LOVES : YES FAT SIKE ITS OLIVIA THE ACTUAL AUTHOR HERE

WATTPAD GLITCHED ON ME REAL RANDOMLY AND DELETED THIS CHAPTER THAT OF COURSE relates to the whole (excuse the french) fucken book (BLOODY HELL) AND I DON'T HAVE A BACKUP

this is so so soooo unprofessional of me lol i'm ashamed of myself

so, please excuse this short!crappy description of this chapter that once existed! good thing it was only quite short. no other chapters before or after this have been affected, so please accept my deepest hecking apologies thx love you all deeply

-

quick description lol:

after the cute little beach date olivia and roger had after olivia had been released from hospital, some confessions of feelings towards each other were made after chasing each other around trying to get ice cream on each other.

heading home from the beach to their shared apartment, roger blasted the radio while olivia and he sang along, roger's hand continuously resting on her thigh until it was too dangerous to only drive with one hand on the wheel.

making it through the main door of their apartment block, roger's lips quickly found themselves attached to olivia's, pushing her up against the wall.

roger's hands danced dangerously low, heading towards her knees, where he squeezed, signalling for he to jump into his arms by wrapping her legs around his waist. by this time, roger's lips had moved to her neck where he sucked and nibbled at the skin gently, making marks that would turn to light purple bruises for all to see the following day.

slowly making up their way up the stairs, both pairs of lips finding their way back to each other, the two conquered the first flight of stairs.

olivia's hands were left around roger's neck as he bit at hers, his hands either grasping her bum or her waist, he could never decide.

olivia made the decision to have roger's shirt off and belt unbuckled by the time they got halfway up the second flight of stairs. her hands approaching around his neck again, he made the effort to have her shirt up to her shoulders so he could easily rip it off her in the privacy of their flat.

however, time flies when you're having fun and some things are only short lived, such as this feverish and intimate moment between the two.

while trudging up the stairs, pain began to spiral through olivia's left hip and shoot down her left leg at a rapid ace. first ignoring it as she cusped roger's chin to bring his lips from her collarbone back to her lips, they carried on until the got at least a quarter way through walking up the third flight of stairs, where olivia couldn't bare the pain any more.

she tapped roger's shoulder, him instantly pulling back to see her squinting her eyes shut as she asked him to put her down. his instant reaction was to quickly walk up the stairs and then put her down, so it'd be less awkward, easier and more accessible for olivia.

he instantly thought he had done something wrong, making a wrong move or going too fast perhaps, he thought as her cupped her chin and her cheek, touching her forehead lightly as she shook her head, a light smile reappearing on her features as she reassured roger he didn't do anything wrong.

making their way through the flat door, roger headed straight for bed while she walked around the place a bit, trying to soothe the pain before taking some pain relief medication she was legally allowed to take with permission from her doctors.

after doing so, making her way to roger's room where she regrettably chucked herself down forcefully on the bed next to him, which he noticed as she grimaced in pain. he let out a low chuckle, but with a soothing voice, helped her find the courage to get changed out of her uncomfortable attire.

after this took place, he pulled her back down, more gently then she attempted too the first time and let her snuggle into his bare chest and lulled her to sleep, soon nodding off himself as the held onto each other for dear life.

-

THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE I LET DOWN

BIGGEST APOLOGIES I LOVE U ALL PLS FORGIVE AND CONTINUE READING THIS BOOK AS IT IS UNAFFECTED ELSEWHERE! I LOVE Y'ALL THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT LEGENDS XOXO