XXVIII

.

.

.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T

.

olivia's point of view

.

a/n: i'm sorry that the chapter are like never in rogers pov, i just find it challenging to write. there are future chapters in mind that will happen in roger's pov, but for now bare with me. enjoy xxx

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ENDING RECAP:

"I love you." Roger said, wiping his own and then my tears away.

"Say it again." I whispered in his ear, which made him smile ridiculously big.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He said, doting kissed all over my face before stopping and coming to an abrupt holt before lowering himself to my stomach.

"And as for you, little Taylor," He said, looking at my stomach, then me, then back at my stomach where he placed a gentle, lingering kiss on it.

"I love you too."

.

Hearing Roger finally come around about the child that was an unexpected surprise made my heart burst with pride. Not only was he taking on this situation positively, but now with maturity, and I couldn't wait to see where that took him in the role of being a dad.

Tears streamed from my eyes once more as he placed more kisses on my stomach, dotting them all around on the very, very, little bump, only noticeable to the naked eye if my shirt was lifted, showing my bare-skinned stomach.

And Roger only seemed to notice this now, too.

"Oh my-oh my god, you have a bump!" He said, looking at me with teary eyes, his eyes searching my face as he wiped my tears away for what felt like the hundredth time that night. "You have a bump." He quietly repeated, placing more kisses on my stomach, mumbling softly as he did so.

"What are y-you even saying, darlin'? Hm?" I asked him in response to his invalid mumbling.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He said louder so I could understand what he was mumbling about, hearing my question but not bothered to answer me through direct face-to-face conversation, instead repeatedly telling our child that he loved them.

I brought my hands to his damp cheeks, bringing his face up and level with mine, making him stand up on his knees instead and grabbing my cheeks looking down at me.

"Forgotten 'bout me already, haven't you?" I asked, biting the corner of my lip, shaking my head.

"'Course not, can't forget about the love of my life." He said, pecking my nose in which I placed my hands on his shoulders bringing him back down to a sitting position as I stuffed my face in between his chest and his neck, pressing kisses to the top of his bare chest and collarbone - my favourite spot.

While he was rubbing my back and almost soothing me into a very sleepy state, I couldn't help but wonder if he was even going to ask me how far along I was, what names, etcetera. It boggled my mind that after the mood lifted, those weren't the things coming out of his mouth.

I was going to mess with him a bit, just to get the conversation out of him.

"It's a boy." I said, looking up with a glimmer in my glossy eyes.