XV

.

.

.

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

.

olivia's point of view

I instantly agreed to being with Roger. It's all I ever wanted and I knew he would be there for me through my toughest of times and through my brightest moments and achievements, and I was willing to do the everything the same and more for him.

I looked up at him as I agreed.

"Really?" He asked, slightly surprised a positive would come out of this situation.

"Of course baby." I said, already using a pet name to tease him.

"You're a tease, an angel none the less though." He said as he captured my lips in the longest, most passionate kiss we've shared. It saved me from responding.

He quickly flipped me back over and was already trailing his lips down my body as I let out incoherent grunts and noises that were weird to hear coming from my mouth, but Roger just groaned in pleasure as a response to hearing such noises coming out of my mouth.

He made it to just under my rib cage and it tickled slightly, so those incoherent noises were replaced with a slight giggle on my lips. He sat up and looked at me instantly.

"What? Why are you laughing? That's usually a bad sign!" He said, gesturing to the giggle still coming out of my mouth.

"Sorry, it tickled."

"What? This?" He said and went back to the same spot and peppered it with kissed making me laugh, but instantly let his sexual innuendo get the better of him and bit slightly at my skin, leaving the red marks he desired to leave, making me moan in response.

"Roger." I said as he continued kissing towards my knicker line.

"Yeah love?"

"Don't just help me, let me help you."I said as I tried to reach for his zipper.

His hand instantly stopped mine, putting it back down and next to my own body.

"Trust me, when I help you, you won't need to do anything because I'm so attracted to you that it will just do it automatically."

"Whatever, silly boy." I said, giggling as he captured my lips in another enticing kiss.

His hands travelled down the side of my body, caressing my skin as he did. His hands reached my skimpy underwear I had on and pulled them down to my knees and off my legs, flinging them somewhere amongst his room.

My hands immediately found his pants, beginning to tug them off. This was my first time, as i was still a virgin, but he made me feel so safe and loved and I wanted him. Nothing was stopping me, it would be torture if my mind got in the way right now.

I tugged his pants down low enough for him to kick them off and I instantly moaned as he pressed his lower half up against my own. His bulge was all to apparent and I was ready to put him out of his misery but he started kissing all down my body once more and I couldn't tell him to stop cause it felt too good.

He reached my hip bones and looked up at me before resuming.

"I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me baby."

"Hurry up then, I'm struggling." I said breathless.

He instantly put his plump lips up against my clit, sucking and biting continuously, making me moan constantly, pleading for him to give me more.