XXIV

.

.

.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

.

third person point of view

Olivia almost throws a fit when she steps off the plane and into the American airport. They get to see their boys today.

'They' as in Mary, Veronica, Chrissie and Olivia, all with linked arms, the two pregnant ones in the middle as if they were being protected from the almost zero potentials in harms way. They make their way through the airport and head straight to baggage claim. It's a bit of a long walk as they were situated at gate 53 in the international side of the airport. It was like nothing Olivia was used too.

She had never travelled out of her home country of England, and if she did it was from state to state by train or car. She had never travelled with friends either - always just John and her.

The girls make their way to baggage claim and see a nice-enough-looking airport staff member who we approach.

"Excuse me?" Olivia says with enthusiasm and excitement.

They were all very excited, even it being 6:30am in the morning couldn't stop their enthusiastic behaviour and racing hearts.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Would you be able to help me- sorry, us," She says gesturing to the three ladies standing behind her. "With our luggage? We are here for a long stay and have multiple bags of which are very heavy luggage."

"Of course! Thank you for asking, I do get bored at this time of day," He said with a chuckle as they all giggled in response.

"Just point them out when you see them." He said with a smile.

"Thanks so much!" The four of them said with big smiles.

Olivia herself was wondering how she didn't let her surprise and unexpected pregnancy get the better of her mood. She was pretty down on herself until my doctor's appointment on the Monday after she found out.

She saw her tiny little muffin on the screen for the first time, and hearing their heartbeat brought her to tears, Mary as well, ending up in tears. Her lovely doctor said that she was only just over two months, maybe about 9 and a half weeks along. She was 10 weeks today.

She tested her alcohol consumption levels based on the information I gave her on how often and how much she had been drinking. She said that and her low dosage birth control had no effect on the baby, in which she was very pleased.

After she told her about the pregnancy being very unexpected due to her birth control medication she was on, she said not to feel down or at fault as she said she could have just been swept up in that rare percentage of low-dosage Birth Control medication mishaps, as in, it not preventing pregnancy.

Since then, Olivia has felt great. She didn't return to work for the remainder of the week and she spent almost all of her time with the girls and had only thrown up twice, once on Thursday morning and once yesterday morning before she got to the airport.

She still did not have a plan for how she was going to tell Roger, hell, they talked about kids once and that was way before they started dating.

Although she did request for the scans of the tiny human in her still flat stomach to be printed, she still didn't think that just showing him the pictures was the best way. It's not like she could surprise him anyway, like, he will not be expecting this at all and she's trying to mentally prepare herself for how he's going to react.