XIX

.

.

.

C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

.

olivia's point of view

A week had gone past of taking this medication and I do recall my doctor mentioning some symptoms I may experience within the first few weeks of taking the medication.

I do not recall mood swings.

I actually feel bad for Roger. One minute, we're talking and laughing while cuddling on our bed and the next I'm sitting on his lap scolding him for something so irrelevant.

He often gets confused so just leaves me in his room for about 10 minutes before coming to retrieve me. That's what happened in the first week. I had no idea what this second week would bring.

It was a Monday morning and Roger was getting up to make the house look presentable as he decided having a band meeting here would work when I wanted to sleep in, considering today was one of the only days I had off of work.

He was up around 8:30am this morning, as I woke up when he gave me the usual morning kiss. I fell back asleep after that.

I then woke up to some mild laughter and then some heated words being thrown around. I decided to listen and then get up if it was beginning to become out of control.

"Roger, sit your ass down and listen to me for once you bastard!" Freddie exclaims.

"Why should I? I don't want to record for another few weeks, so you don't have the right to drag me in to the studio next week!"

"Stop being stupid." Brian and Freddie day simultaneously.

"I agree with Rog." John began to say with caution.

"See?"

"I don't want to record yet either, like we just released two albums in the past 6 months, can't we at least have a month break, not two weeks?" John asked.

"Absolutely not! This is what we do, no time for breaks dear."

"There's always times for breaks, like we can still meet up and talk about the next album but I just don't want to record!" Roger said.

It goes silent for a few seconds before I hear a few mutters and then a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, sitting up. It's John.

"Morning O. Ah, can you come tame Roger please?" He asked as I groaned. He's a grown man who acts like a 5 year old most times they have to discuss something with any meaning.

I get up and walk out to the kitchen and take my medication as it's 9:30am. I then turn around and click my fingers to at lest try and get their attention through the current verbal argument going on.

Then a shove is thrown in Freddie's direction by Roger, making Freddie land on the couch.

Here we go. Again.

"Roger." I mutter with impatience, and he doesn't hear me.

"Roger." I say in a normal tone. I'm like 5 meters away from him in the kitchen, how could he not hear me?

"Roger Meddows Taylor!" I say with force and he immediately snaps his head in my direction as do the other 3 of them.

The look of anger on his face immediately replaces to a small smile.