XXV

.

.

.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

.

third person point of view

"Christ, that was a trek." Veronica sighs as the other three girls are struggling up the eighth flight of stairs to their floor. Of course today was the day the really pretty elevators that Olivia wanted to ride in were going under maintenance.

The stairs will have to do.

"You're telling me, we're both pregnant here, don't forget that." Olivia says, who voice laced with sarcasm, patted her shoulder and was moving out of the way of the other two women following close behind.

"I'm glad we didn't have to carry you two up those stairs you know." Mary says as she reaches the top. Olivia wasn't listening, instead, already began walking the length of the hallway, looking at each and every door before counting how many there were left until she go to John's.

The girls decided they were going to John's first, which then lead to go to Freddie's next, Brian after that and then last but most certainly not least, Roger's room.

Still with the plastic bag in her hand holding two extremely loud horns, itching to be used and two unexpectedly bought pregnancy tests, she waits for the other three to catch up to her, but no one is in sight as she looks behind her.

She then hears them muttering words as they turn the corner dragging two suitcases each.

"Thanks for waiting love." Mary says sarcastically as the approach Olivia whose walking towards them to grab a bag or two.

"Didn't even know you guys got stopped, did the porter bring these up?"

'Yeah, thought the bags were going to be a while but they have a ramp the staff use to get the bags up when the elevators aren't in use, how smart!" Mary says, handing a bag from Veronica over to Olivia to even out the weight between the very petite, pregnant women.

"I don't understand why you two worry about us so much, I'm literally 10 weeks, barely a bump in sight and Veronica is less than me, about 8 weeks I think, like, why? There's barely any weight gain or huge stomach getting in the way yet."

"Precautions." Mary says tapping her forehead to indicate she was a good thinker in which Olivia scoffed at her silly response.

They all walked down the hallway together, going around a few more corners and changing directions until they landed upon room 233, which happened to be John and now, Veronica's room.

The girls all pulled the suitcases behind them to a stop before Chrissie spoke up.

"So, what did we have planned in the end?"

"Let's just go into the respective rooms, so like for example, Veronica can just go into John's room while someone stands at the door, she'll use the horn and then throw it back to whoever is standing in the door, because let's be honest, who knows what's going to go down after each man wakes up." Mary said, smiling as Olivia pulled out Veronica's door key card to give to her.

"233, this is you Veronica."

"Alright, you gonna give me the pregnancy test to do later?"

"Are you doing it today?!" Olivia hissed, clearly coming to the fact that she was going to have to tell Roger a lot sooner than she originally had not planned, considering she didn't really have a plan anyway.