XI

.

.

.

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

.

roger's point of view

"You're going to get a stinging pain in your hip, okay, love? It'll only last for a bit." The nurse warned Olivia, and possibly me, considering she was probably going to squeeze my hand so hard I probably won't be able to drum ever again.

We were at the hospital, and finally in a not so private room where nurses were working on taking Olivia's second round of stitches she had to have in. The good news was that those were the last round of stitches she'd have to have, as the rest of the wound would heal itself.

The other good news was that I finally decided after my talk with the boys at 4 o'Clock this morning that I needed to get my shit together and just make everything back to normal and not hurt her like I did ever again. She was worth gold, and nothing less, so I had to treat her that way.

*flashback: roger's conversation with john, bri and fred*

"You shouldn't have done that, mate. You could obviously see that she was grieving and that she was scared, yet you let your scared-ass get in the way and left her on her own." Brian said to me.

"I know, but as I said, it wasn't my scared-ass, I thought I hurt her physically when she said the original reason she woke up was because she had pain shooting up her leg. I obviously knocked or kicked it during the night." I lied in reply to Brian.

"Bullshit you kicked it, if you did she would've told you, Olivia doesn't lie about anything and you know that!" Brian said.

"That's very true." John said in support of his younger sister.

"Well, I don't know what to do." I replied, this time as honest as I could, because in reality I had no clue what to do.

"May I add something?" Freddie asked. I looked at him expectantly, waiting for something to slip out of his mouth.

"You're telling me you've known this beautiful girl a little bit before you even met John. She was the one who brought us this talented bass player, you've had feelings for her since her, John and yourself started hanging out together, you attended the same University, and you're yet to still make a move on her?" He said, almost in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, yeah."

"How long has that been, since you've developed feelings for her"

"Probably just under a year."

"Are you kiddi-"

"Before you add some remark comment Fred, just know that I admitted it to Brian and John at the hospital the other night, they had obviously been expecting me to spit it out at some point, and when I did, it actually became surreal to myself. And that was just under two weeks ago since she was admitted to hospital, and she's basically only got back to her normal self about a week ago, so I can't really do anything about it." I replied.

"You could've done something about the screwing up part, but no, you let you're scared-ass get in the way, just sayin'."

"Watch your mouth Fred!"

"Calm down Rog." Brian said.

"No! That offended me! He's saying it like I will never be able to have more than a one night stand with any women! Or that I'm to stupid or weak to make my own decisions, where really, i'm just scared of screwing up again!"