XXXI

.

.

.

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y  O N E

.

third person point of view

Bohemian Rhapsody was released the other day as the boys single from their fourth studio album 'A Night at The Opera', which was released not long after.

It came as a slight shock to the boys when Bohemian Rhapsody shot straight to number one on the European Charts, after walking out on Ray Foster who had no hopes or beliefs in the song, but Freddie worked his magic and got it on the radio via a friend of his, Kenny, who goes live on air on radio.

Reports say that was the one of the only songs he played for the next few weeks.

When Bohemian Rhapsody went to number one and it was heard on the radio the first time by the girls, screams and tears were present as they jumped- or sat, for the matter of Veronica- around like idiots.

When A Night at the Opera was released, it also shot straight to number one, Olivia crying at home and calling the girls immediately letting them know of the good news. They all cried together over the phone.

Roger got home that night looking excited, yet rough.

"Hey love." He said, leaning in for a kiss as Olivia opened the door to greet him. She disregarded that and jumped into his arms, encasing him in a hug, squealing in excitement.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks baby," He said, smiling but pouting waiting for a kiss which he happily received after putting Olivia down. "Got so excited and started jumping up and down in the lift we got stuck." He said, sighing with a shrug.

"You didn't." Olivia asked, mouth agape.

"Why am I home so late, love? Got stuck for like two hours or something, 'sposed to be home at 4 and it's almost 7." He said, smile tugging at his lips.

"You lot are something else, want a cuppa?"

"Please love, we got those biscuits I like?"

"Ate the last one today, sorry babe." Olivia said, smiling while popping her head around the corner of the bedroom door to see him getting changed into something more comfy.

His mouth agape. "You didn't!"

"Sorry!"

"Baby... they were my favourite!" He groaned.

"I apologised, forgive me sir, please." She said playfully leaning on his bare chest as he kissed the top of her head. "'m I guess, lucky I love you."

"You adore me baby," She said, biting her lip. "I can pop down and get some more tomorrow morning, shops will be closed by now."

"We'll need milk before then anyway, so 'guess we'll go tomorrow morning."

They were interrupted of their conversations when the kettle squealed, begging for attention as the water almost boiled over.