3.

In the car Noora is almost sleeping and I feel a hand on my tight, "Don't mind Hardin, he is, well he drank already a lot." I wanted to place his hands on his own tights but he already removed them.

Arrived at the party, there are already so many people here. Most of them are actually drunk already it is 9 pm but alright then. I promised myself not to drink more then 2 glasses. Chris is opening my door what makes me smile, it is sorta kind. I still dislike the guy, but he has to start somewhere. Noora and I walk into the frathouse and not sure what else to do I follow Noora. Noora doesn't drink much at all, we both get icetea first, it might be stupid for most people but I don't want to drink already.

Noora is already in the kitchen, "I am gonna use the bathroom okay? I will be back in a few minuts." She nods and I start looking for the bathroom, when I walk a little around I walk into Hardin, "Can I help you out or something?" He laughs a little, I can't deny that, his smile is actually cute. "Uhm yeah, I was looking for the bathroom." He takes my hand and walks me upstairs, but someone is already on the toilet so he knocks on the door. Then Christoffer walks out with two girls following him, I don't know what to do so I thank Hardin by giving him a hug. I see Hardin's eyes on me. I feel Hardins hand on my back so I smile. I walk into the bathroom and not sure what to do, I just wanted to wash my face..

I am outside the bathroom now, not sure what to do again. I walk downstairs and see Hardin sitting on the couch looking at me, staring is a better word. I am looking for Noora, but without any luck of course. "You looking for someone," The other guy from the starbucks is talking to me "William." I shake his hand "Tessa, and yes I am looking for Noora. Have you seen her, blonde, red lipstick, yellow top." "Yeah she is on the couch." I smile by thanking him. "Hi I have been searching for you." She smiles and says "Come, sit." I am sitting between Noora and Christoffer, how awkward can I make it myself. I feel Hardin's eyes burning in my skin.

A few minuts later Noora asks me if I need something to drink, I tell her I will walk with her. I don't want to be near Christoffer anymore. "What do you want to drink?" I look at all the things they have and then I released I actually need some alcohol, one cup wouldn't hurt. "Uhm vodka icetea." She laughs but she knew I wanted this so she fills it, more icetea then vodka, I am glad about that. We walk back and there is a little place between Hardin and William, but next to Christoffer there is a bigger spot free, so I sit down next to him. A couple minuts later I feel his hands on my hips, not sure what to do I keep sitting on the couch. I can feel Hardin's eyes on me again, I look his way and he is pulling his bottom lip between his theet, why does he have to be so fucking hot. But one way or another he looks mad.

"I am going to get some air," I tell Noora she nods and I stand up. I leave Noora with William, Christoffer and 2 other girls. I have no idea where Hardin is, but mabye it is better he is not here. I walk outside and walk into the garden. I see a swing bench outside and I sit on it. I don't feel okay at all, I feel very light in my head. "Hey, do you mind if I join you?" A voice asks.