31.

Christoffer pov.
Today is the day I will ask Eva to marry me. I know I am in the army and stuff, so our life is a little more complicated, because we only see each other only on some moments. Eva doesn't know I am coming back today, she thinks I will be coming back in two weeks. I lied. I wanted to suprise her with a special reason, I love to see her just to talk to her, to touch her and to love her even more if that is possible. But today is a special day, if she says yes. I love Eva so much, if you told me years ago I would ask someone to marry me I woule have made fun of you, but when I met eva, I knew this girl was the one. I met a lot of girls in those years but none were like Eva. Shy but also not shy, she was adorable. I did change the entire room for her and only her. I changed into my work clothes (army) because I wanted her to think about the fact I will not always be home, but I would give up the army for her any minute.

Eva pov.
I open the door and I am putting the laundry down. I smell something burning so I run into the kitchen and see there is nothing in there. I run upstairs and check every room, it is fire, these are candles. I walk into the room and see candles everywhere also flowers this is beautiful, but I have no idea who did this since Chris isn't coming back for two more weeks. I look around when I feel someones hands on my hips, I look up and see Christoffer. The first thing I do is cry, "I missed you so much" I say while crying he hugs me and I love this feeling so much. I do not know how he coule be home already, but did that mather to me right now?
"How can you be home already, you had two more weeks." He shakes his head.
"That was a lie so I could do all of this," he says while pointing at the room. I can't believe Christoffer Schistad is actually my boyfriend. "I love you so much Eva."

-SMUT WARNING-Christoffer picks me up with his hands on my butt "jump" he whispers in my ear and I do as what I am told

-SMUT WARNING-
Christoffer picks me up with his hands on my butt "jump" he whispers in my ear and I do as what I am told. He holds my butt and we kept kissing untill we reached the bed (thank god there weren't any candles on the bed). He layed me on the bed and got on top of me. He kept kissing me and then started kissing my jawline and my neck, he left some bruises there, I was sure about that. I felt him sucking on my neck skin and then I felt him biting a little. "Chris" I moaned, "Yeah baby." He said while lowering his lips to my chest. I felt him grabbing my ass a little harder. "You look really hot in those clothes." I say while smiling a little, "do you too baby, but I prefer them on the ground, don't you?" I nod and he takes off his tee shirt first. And fuck his abs got even better. I let out a growl, he looks in my eyes and smirks. He pulls up my tee shirt a little and I get it off "Fuck, thi- I almost forgot your really nice choice in underwear." He says while licking his lips. He starts kissing my stomache a little and I giggle a little, when he reached my lower stomache he pulls of my pants in one motion. He comes up a little and unclipped my bra and trew it off. "Such a beautiful body." He said while smirking again, "a shame no one else then me is going to see this." He says and starts sucking on my nipple, I let out a moan again, "you like that don't you?" I nod again, "use your mouth baby" he says while looking at me but still sucking. "Ye-yes" I say with a shaky voice, "me too" he says while doing the same to the other nipple. He lowers his hand and I feel his hand getting between my legs, I feel his hand getting on my panties and he starts rubbing it, "babe let me pleasure you?" I try to say because he hasn't had anything in weeks neither did I, but he is the kind of guy that loves sex. "No, I will pleasure you first we will see after that." He smiles at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He trew my panties off and starts rubbing me softly while adding an another finger. I feel two fingers right now and I start moaning loudly, "babe, not that hard, the rest of the street will here you and they will know my name." He smirks at me now, that damned smirk I fell in love with. I felt myself coming undone, "I am c-" he starts rubbing harder and faster while adding his thumb to add more pressure. "Fuck christoffer". And then it happend I came. I saw Christoffer licking his fingers and trowing off his jeans, "let's start the real stuff now shouldn't we?" I nod and he trew off his underwear too, I felt himself lowering inside me slowely. "I want this to last longer, I missed you and your body so much babe." Christoffer says while moving slowely, he is trying to torture me or something and it is fucking working. This is the moment I get on top of him and start moving my hips faster, "babe fuck" I hear Christoffer saying.
"Fucking hell I will not last long if you keep doing that." He says while looking at me.
"Do what?" I ask him, he just touched my lips and I knew he meant the biting. It was a horrible habitat. Christoffer grabs my boob and I go faster, this was probably the hottest sex we had in forever. I felt Christoffer flipping us "I have to slam myself in you don't I? So you can't walk tomorrow and you will stay in bed with me." He does exactly what he tolded me, but it was amazing I literally screamed his name when we both came undone.
-SMUT OVER-

"Fuck babe, this was really good. I should come here more." He says while kissing me on my cheeks. "Yes you should" I told him with a smile.
"I do love you a lot you know that right?" He seemed unsure and scared of my answer.
"Of course Christoffer, I wouldn't make love to you if I wasn't sure about that why are you asking?" I lifted his chin a little so he was looking at me.
"Because I want you to be by my side everytime I come back from army. To watch you be proud, to be proud. I want you to become my girl, forever. I want you to be named Eva Schistad baby."
"So what are you asking me?" I say while biting my lip, so I stopped myself from smiling like an idot, "My wife." He says and I start crying "So what is your answer dummy" he says and I nod "yesyesyes" I said while kissing him. Eva Schistad. It sounded perfect. I am going to marry this dickhead, the dickhead I hated and now love more than anything in my life. I love him, "i love you" i say and he grabs my cheeks before placing a kiss on my lips, "I love you".

Sorry for being a little inactive but I have been really busy and I am trying to make the story a little longer. also thank you much for the 1.95k readers it means a lot to me<3