32.

Tessa pov.
Today is the wedding day (eva&chris') I love the both of them so much, yes even Christoffer. I love Eva to death and I started to respect Christoffer for being sweet to eva and the man she deserved. Eva was really insecure about dating and stuff and Chris made her actually feel good about herself. He made her feel special as she told me ones, I love that for her. Because she is happy now and she told me they had sex and Christoffer was really nervous their first time. After that he was himself she told her. Yes we talked about their sexlife since Hardin and I didn't had sex yet. Not because I didn't want to but Hardin told me I had to be sure and he did other things before the sex like the foreplay. Because I did not do that myself too, so we started from the beginning. "You are stunning" hardin told me while standing in front of me.

"You are actually wearing a suit" I asked Hardin

"You are actually wearing a suit" I asked Hardin. "Yes just for you." I smiled at his comment and start fixing my hair and make up. "You know, you do not need make up." Hardin told me and I smiled at him, "I may not need make up, but I do like it I guess." I give him a kiss and he smiles while placing his forehead against mine. "You look beautiful with and without make up love." Hardin told me, he is always being like this, he always wants to make me feel like a princess and he does. That is one of the many reasons I love Hardin Scott, he went from jerk and fuckboy to a real lover. Hardin Scott is the only man I could see myself with, but me and Hardin are still discussing childerens. I want them and he doesn't. I really want to be a mother.

"You coming?" Hardin asked me while pointing at his hand. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car to get to the wedding. Hardin and I have been too two weddings and I am not sure if he will ever ask me to marry him. I love Hardin and I can live with not being married to him, because he already told me a title meant nothing. The one thing that means something is being loyal to the one you love the most. He likes to call me Miss. Scott but it isn't serious. We walked into the huge house and went to the garden, "Hardin, I want to find Eva first I will be right back." I told him while walking away. I want to see her dress already, I can't wait anymore. "Omg, eva your dress is absolutely beautiful." I jell while eyeing her dress. "Omg you weren't suppose to see this yet bitch." She says while laughing her ass off, "thank you, it is beautiful right?" She asks herself, "yes eva it is absolutely stunning." I smile at the words Hardin told me this morning,
"You are stunning." Eva clapped her hands in front of my face, "why are you smiling like an idiot?"
"Nothing, I should get back to Hardin. See you later love." I walk away and go downstairs, I see hardin talking to William. William was always here for any of us, "Tessa!" William yells and walks up to me to give me a hug.
"Hands off my girlfriend you are married mate." Hardin says while pulling me in for a side hug and laughs. "It is starting we should get to our seats." I say while pulling Hardin behind me, "tessa!" Someone yells and I see Noora, "NOOR!" I yell and run up to her, "omg I am so glad to see you." I almost cry, "o gosh I shouldn't be crying yet." We both laugh and sit on our seats. I hold Hardins hand and lean my head on his shoulder, "After they both said yes we should celebrate." I say with a smirk on my head and I see Hardins eyes going wide, "do you- do you mean the- I mean it?" I nod and watch two of my friends getting married. After they said yes all of us clapped and I yelled some things that made my friends laugh.

Hardin pov.
"Let's go upstairs." I told her while holding my hand and running on the stairs. "You- are you sure?" I asked Tessa nervously but she kissed me and I deepened the kiss by putting my hands on her neck.

SMUT WARNING!
"I need you." She told me and that was it, I watched her trowing my shirt off and it was hot. I unclipped her dress and it felt to the ground, now she was standing in only her underwear and it was beautiful. She was wearing soft pink underwear. "You are stunning" I told her again, she needed to hear this as much as possible because she deserved that, she is stunning. I unclipped her bra and she was only left in panties now. I lifted her and layed her on the bed. Her hands went for my belt and she unlocked it. I got off her and trew my pants of and I was left in my boxer only. I felt her hands going on them and she started rubbing my boxers, this was going to make me come already. Her tiny beautiful hands rubbing my cock, it was a dream coming true believe me. "Can I- well, before we do it can I do this?" She says while rubbing my boxer and I nod, this felt amazing. This feeling her beautiful tiny body on mine it made me hard already. "You make me so damn hard." I told her and her cheeks got even redder. "Are you sure?" I asked her again "yes" she said sweet and softly. I trew of my boxer and so did she with her panties. She nodded again and I grabbed the condom and got it on my cock, "love, it is going to hurt a lot. If you want me to stop you have to tell me okay? Because I will stop." She nodded and I got inside of her slowely. She gasped "are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded "you can move if you want to." I start moving in a slow motion because I didn't want to hurt her, but this was the best sex I have ever had. "You are so tiny." I told her while kissing her and going on the same speed as a couple minuts ago, "faster" she told me "you sure love?" She nods and I go faster "i love you" i told her and she grabbed my arm and pulled her nails into my biceps. "Fuck" I say by accident while coming undone, so did she because her legs started shaking again.
SMUT OVER

"Was it okay?" I asked her. And she nodded, "yes, I love you" she told me
"was I really bad? I am so sorry if I was" I shaked my head very fast after she asked me that.
"No love, i didn't expected it to be this good. I mean you were so tight and sweet and I love you so much."
"I mean I probably wasn't that good as the other girls you have been with."
"Babe, you were amazing and yes I have had sex with a lot of different girls. But one none of them were like you. Two I loved none of them. And three I never made love to any other girl. I mean I fucked them, I didn't had sex out of love just lust. It was different with you. Good different." We kissed another time and with that we fell asleep.

Long chapter because I am proud of you guys I hit the 2.29k on this story and you guys are amazing and I am greatfull for y'all<3 I will try to make the story a little longer than I had planned:)