10.

Eva POV.
This morning I wanted to stay in bed forever, but it was Monday already. So school is on my path sadly. I put on a simple outfit, a sweater with a dungarees, but in the dress way. I love this outfit, simple but confi.

I walk downstairs, I get my money and I text the girls

-messages-
Eva🌷: hellooo, you guys up for coffee @starbucks ?
Noora🌵: always girl, always.
Tessa🗒: definitely, I will be there in 10.
-
"Hi babies." Eva said. Noora and Tessa greeted her back. "Did something happen last night? William was worried about you." Noora asked. I nod, "Well, everything was fine. I wanted to ask William something about you. Because I couldn't find you." She smiles and nods, I get a frappuccino caramel, Tessa gets a hot chocolate and Noora gets a ice coffee caramel.

We make our way to school and I see the Penetrators standing infront of the black Mercedes. You can see Hardin, William and Chris in the front. Hardin is so much different from the boys, but so the same too. William is smiling at us, he looks at Noora and then at me I nod and smile back making my way into the school.

Noora POV.
I saw Eva smiling at William and he looked back at her with an smile. Is something going on between those two? They are both my friends, but I think I might like Willhelm a little and I don't want my friendship with Eva or Willhelm to be ruined. I love Ev, but William makes me happy and smile and I never expected him to be nice or anything like that. It is different but nice different.

Eva POV.
I have to find Will, I have to know if he told Noora anything. I get into mathclass and I see Noora sitting so I take the seat next to her. I decided not to start talking about William or Chris or the party. I didn't want to walk about the other things. "Noora, I am going to search for Tess after class, is that okay?" She nods and smiles. Class is over so I start searching for William.

"Will wait!" William is standing next to all the other Penetrators. William starts walkimg my side "Hi, something happend?" I shake my head in negative, "Uhm no, did you tell anyone about the other night?" I don't know what to expect, "Uhm no, i just told Chris to pick you but I didn't tell him anything else, don't worry. You told me you didn't want me to." I smile and nod "thank you. I have to find Tessa and Noora now." I pull him in a hug and I leave.

"So you and William?" Chris asks me and almost had a heart attack. "God, Christoffer you scared me. But as answer to your question he is really nice and a really good "brother" typ friend." He is quiet and he stays quiet for a little while, "Would you like to come to the party Tomorrow? William and I will be there." He smirks, that real fuckboy smirk, "I Will think about it. But don't get to excited Schistad."

Next chapter will include a little more drama be ready! Sorry this is very short but I thought I should get started on chapter 11<3