12.

"No i am not going to kiss anyone for a fucked up dare." William says, Noora and I are both relieved, I could never do that too my two best friends. "William it is just a game. Right?" William is actually getting pissed, "Party is over!" William screams. People are leaving the house slowly. "You can stay, you know Noora you and Tessa. So you don't have to take a cab home. Hardin can drive you guys home tomorrow and Chris and I drive together so everyone will have more place." I smile "I will ask the girls."

"They said thank you." "You guys can take the guest room, it is one the left the third room." I hear Chris mutter something "Excuse me what did you say?" "You can also sleep in my room." He and Hardin started laughing, "I guess all of us prefer to sleep with William, because you two are dicks. But the guest room will be nice thank you Will." Noora and Tessa already went to the guest room to change, I give William a hug and go upstairs too, "No hug for me?" I hear Christoffer ask. "Nah you wouldn't keep your eyes of me night Schistad night Hardin."

"You guys have to wake up!" Chris, Willhelm and Hardin are sitting on our bed."No this bed is to confi, you better let us stay here more often." Eva says. William laughs, "You can stay more often with me." Chris says and he winks at me, "Mmh, I guess I should get home to change, but thanks for the offer." I said sarcastic. "Yeah Hardin and Chris can give you girls a ride." Hardin interrups, "Will, I can't I have to go home my dog is going to piss in my house." He nods and leaves we grab our stuff and get outside.

"I am in front. You girls can sit in the back." William laughs, "well, willhelm it wasn't like I was going to sit next to Christoffer." Chris is offended but Will laughs again. "You know you wouldn't mind that. I am really good in a car, I can do mutiple things at the same time you know, if you do it a lot it will get easier." I choked on my water. I want to say something like no thank you but I am stuck.

"Well girls, this is Eva's house so get your stuff and get your asses over here fast, you only get like 10 minuts." The girls left their stuff at my house like normal clothes, but I guess we all weared normal clothes, but I don't like wearing croptops on school. "Girls only 4 more minuts!" Christoffer yells. He really loves school I guess, funny joke Eva, he just likes to get his dick sucked.
ig:
@loglady99 with my fav girlss☕

-view comments-jonas9000 I need coffee, bring me some isakyaki @jonas9000 yeah me too

-view comments-
jonas9000 I need coffee, bring me some
isakyaki @jonas9000 yeah me too.
evamohn ha, get yourself a coffee bitches @jonas9000 @isakyaki .
tessa.young i love both of you
chrisschistad Is this picture the the reason why it is taking so damn long get your asses over here! But if you want to make out first I will make a exception.
williammagnusson hurry girls, chris really is leaving, no joke/ @chrisschistad did you just-
chrisschistad, williammagnusson, hardin_scott started following you
-
"We are hereeee" Eva screams. "You look really beautiful Noora." William says and Noora blushes. Of course Christoffer had to interrupt this beautiful couple moment. Ugh Schistad. "Can we leave now, thank you."