8.

Little drama coming hehe be ready:)

On the party-
Noora POV.
Tessa, Eva and me are in the house now. There is a lot of drinks, alcohol and loud music. The kind of music they play, well it isn't my taste of music, but I think I can live with it and dance along with it since I am with two amazing people here, Tess and Eva. I love those girls, but I am planning on making my "move" on William today. I really would love to get his attention, I don't want to kiss him yet or something like that, I just want to own a hug or something. Well I wouldn't refuse a kiss but I am not planning on it.

Tessa POV.
We are dancing on the music, but then Hardin walks up to me. "Hey" he says, just simple no real emotions or anything, not that I would expect any emotions but still. "Hi" i say, without really looking at him since I am dancing, "Can I join you?"

He asks and I look in his eyes and ask "Can you even dance with those long legs? I mean for real-" he cuts me off and starts laughing at my joke, I love the way his laughter sounds

He asks and I look in his eyes and ask "Can you even dance with those long legs? I mean for real-" he cuts me off and starts laughing at my joke, I love the way his laughter sounds. Perfect. We start dancing. He is just holding my hips and stepping on the music it isn't even dancing. But it is fine, for now. I start laughing at the thought, why would he ever ask me this again. "Why you laughing?" He asks confused, "You call that dancing," i said "it is moving on the music." He starts laughing and then he comes closer, "You can dance I am just here to watch you- and my long legs can't take that." He laughs a little and I start to smile.

Eva POV.
I am dancing with the girls when Noora leaves for William and Tessa is dancing with Hardin. Or something like that. I am leaving Hardin and Tess to sit on the couch.

-dm-
Chrisschistad: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠-

me: 𝙢𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.
-
He didn't reply after my last dm, what sucks because I finally started to enjoy my evening a little more.

Chrisschistad: Well, you can join me, I am thinking about that dance you know;)

me: oh that dance..

Chrisschistad: that innocent role you are playing is kind of making me losing my mind right now;) mabye we can just dance? One dance wouldn't hurt right?

I think it wouldn't but I am not sure if I can dance with a guy without alcohol, I walk through the crowd of people and arrived at the table with drinks where I take one. This is vodka cherry, I mean I can smell that, I haven't been drinking since the 'thing'. But tonight is going to be fun, I hope.

me: Okay, I will dance with you if you say me where you are

Chrisschistad: Mm, is that so. Look a little around you. Yeah a little more to the left you know, my friends like to keep their asses in a view.

me: so you coming?

-

The moment I sended the message I see Chris walking up to me, "Hello there" I smile at his word choice it is stupid but cute

The moment I sended the message I see Chris walking up to me, "Hello there" I smile at his word choice it is stupid but cute. "Hi" he looks in my eyes and then at my lips "You aren't going to play innocent now are you, I have been a little well, uhm.. your dms and that clothes." He came closer to me, I felt his hot breath next to my ear "I am hard. So you can at least dance with me right, it is your fault though." I feel his lips smirking "I am not sure if I uhm. I don't want to make it awkward for you. We can dance, but don't touch me or something and no grimming." He smiles and nods and licks his lips.

The moment we start dancing I turn around I drop my cup "Fuck" I say and I try to pick it up but when I stand up chris his front is pressed to my body because someone pushed him, "Yeah you can say that, fuck" he says and hold my hips because he almost fell but let go. This is the moment I have to leave before I do stupid things.

I can't make myself to move, I am scared and afraid it will make me think off him again. I don't want to think about him, ever again. Because he hurted me so much, so bad, he just tried. "I am going home."

I run away before he can say anything and he can't follow me that easy since there are hunderds of people around him. I run away as fast as I can, I keep running untill I hear someone say my name no it can't be-

Update: omg guys I am so greatfull! I got 150+ readers omg I am crying thank you guys so much<3