16.

Tessa POV.
The three of us decided to go to math since we had that together today. Eva her teacher was sick but they wanted to do the class since they were telling us who can join the trip and who can't. The three of us were really stressed but excited, we decided if one of us didn't get picked we would try to get the teacher to pick that girl too or we wouldn't go. "I am nervous." I addmit finally. The girls nod in agreement. We walked inside the classroom to see a full class with nervous kids.

Noora POV.
I agree with Tess, I am nervous too. Like for real, I wanted to go to there my entire life. They can't take this away from me. They shouldn't because it will be amazing with the three of us. "So we picked 10 first years and all of them are in this class."
"Noora, Tessa, Iben, Chloe, Zack, Lily, Kimberly, Jack, Sam and that's it." I was about to cry when Noora spoke up, "Sir, I counted 9 people, not 10." He recounted it and said this "I am sorry class, we have to pick one more. But I can't do that on my own so I uhm..-"
"Sir, mabye you can ask the third years. To make it less stressfull for you?" He nodded and everyone was leaving.

Noora POV.
"Hey, not so fast." Noora grabbed Evas hand, "They didn't pick me with a reason. That wouldn't change." Eva tries to walk away and she did. She run away and got on the bus. I decided it is time to call Willhelm. The phone only ran ones and I heard Willhelms voice, "Hey, something wrong Noora-" I cut him off because there was something he had to make sure off, "Listen. Tess and I got picked to go on the trip, Ev didn't (he tried to say something but I continued) they are going to let the third years choose, you HAVE to make sure all the penetrators vote for Ev. She deserves it so much and we wanted to be with the three of us, so if there is no eva then Tess and me aren't joining either." He tells me he will tell everyone.

Eva POV.
I decided to go to school today, just to make sure my friend were still going. They deserves that and I love them enough. I ended up wearing this

 I ended up wearing this

And I am okay with it. I don't look breathtaking or something but it is good enough for school.

"Hi girls," say with a forced smile. "Hi Ev, you know if the travel thing doesn't work we will not go either. We love you too much for that and you wanted this just as much as we did mabye even more." Tessa says and Noora agrees. "But I want you guys to promise me something, you will go if I come or not you will go and have fun. As much as you can have. This isn't a question you deserve it so much, both of you and I love you guys."

Biology
Eva POV.
I got biology together with Isak, he is really sweet and I think he might be into guys. Which is amazing because I love him and that guy from his friendgroup. "Eva, the director wants to see you." The teacher said. I walk away and Isak makes a face by asking me and I look back at him with the "i have no idea" look.