6.

Hardin POV.
"Aaaand done." He says I didn't know Tessa fell asleep on my lap, untill I had to wake her up. "Hi, wake up Tess." She opens her eyes slowely and wakes up, she starts blushing I think she didn't knew she felt asleep either. "I am sorry" she says. Her beautiful cheeks are dark pink now. "That is okay, don't worry about it. You were really quiet and you looked cute. But we should do now, so this drunk can sleep it off." She nods and I give the money to him and go outside followed by Tessa.

Tessa POV.
I didn't know I felt asleep untill I got woken up by Hardin. "I am sorry" he tells me it is alright and then I hear him saying some cute compliments. And I blush at the thoughts. We walk downstairs and get in the car. Hardin got in already and locked the doors "uhm? Why is that?" But he ignores my question.

We are the parking are when Hardin gets a call. "I have to answer this, okay?" He looks and me and I nod "I should get going anyway. Thank you for driving me here." I give him a smile and walk away. I walk to my dorm and I am actually not sure what to do by the time I got there. I fell asleep with all my clothes on.

The next morning, Noora starts walking around in the room. "Hi goodmorning to you too," I said. "I am so sorry for leaving you last night and I am so glad you are home." She actually looks scared even sad. "What is wrong?" I ask her. "Uhm my friend is going to sleep in our dorm if that is fine by you. She isn't having any friends and I don't want to refuse her, but I will if you don-" I cut her off my placing my hand in front of her. "I am alright, she is welcome." She smiles as thank you, "She wants to get a coffee, would you like to come with us?" I nod and take a hoodie out of the closet and put ripped skinny jeans on. These are comfi and nice. They don't look like I just got out of my bed. I brush my hair and we walk out of the room.

"Hi Eva, how are you?" Noora almost screams. She starts blushing, I think she is used to it, "Hi, I am tessa," I say and she gives me a hug. "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys. I am so thankfull." She almost starts crying, I am not sure how she can be this greatfull but it is amazing to see I can be a part of that. "That's alright, I like to make new friends," I said.

A couple minuts later the same guys as a couple days ago walk in, of course Hardin and Christoffer had to be there too

A couple minuts later the same guys as a couple days ago walk in, of course Hardin and Christoffer had to be there too. "Ladies," Christoffer says. "Would you girls like to come to the party this weekend?" I shake my head in negative answer, "Uhm, no thanks." I try to be as short as I can. Hardin isn't even looking at me and Chris is only looking at me. What is scaring the hell out of me. "Yes we are." Noora says, I look at her, I am pissed because she left me alone, but I can't scream at her she is just too nice. "Okay, see you girls later." Chris says and walks away. "What the hell?" I ask Noora. I am angry like for real. "Look, I am not going to leave this time and you had fun untill I left. So we are going and so is Eva. Because we all deserve to party more often." Eva takes my hand and smiles at me, she is really kind and quiet. Well mabye she just had to get a little more confortable with me and Noora.

Update:
Eva is going to be an sweet innocent girl, with some fears. You will find out about them later. She is pretty insecure about her lide and things around it. She is very close with Noora.
ALSO ATTENTION:

I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTER OUT OF MY STORY THEY ALL ARE BASED ON SKAM OR AFTER AND SOME ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT THE SAME PERSON (DIFFERENT STYLE/ PERSONALITY)