Chapter 26

Fourth Shinobi World War Part 3: Uchiha Siblings vs Kabuto

Not even a second later, there was an explosion, almost like someone had broken through the cave's barrier. Kabuto turned towards where the sound came from, his eyes widening.

"Thank you for informing me with the crow, imoto."

Kotomi's body started falling apart, crows started flying everywhere. Kabuto turned to the sight. "What?!"

Kotomi appeared next to the person she knew that got reanimated, her eldest brother Itachi Uchiha. "No problem, Nii-san."

Hearing footsteps behind her, Kotomi turned her head, seeing her other older brother who she was still upset at. Sasuke's eyes widen at the sight of his sister. "Imoto?!"

Kotomi glared at him. "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought I wasn't your sister anymore."

Knowing what he did was wrong that time, Sasuke let out a sigh. "Can you put that aside for now?"

Knowing he was right about that, Kotomi looked away from Sasuke. "Fine. But when this is all over, you better apologize and mean it."

Seeing that Kotomi was still upset at him, Sasuke let out another sigh. "Fine. I'll do whatever you want after this." He truly felt bad for what he tried to do to his own sister. He wanted to make it up to her somehow. But first things first, he had to know what was going on.

Walking next to Kotomi, Sasuke stopped next to her. His eyes widen at the sight of Kabuto. Staring back at Sasuke, he smirked. "Surprised?"

"Why do you look like that?!"

"Funny that you think anyone is obligated to answer any questions you give them." Kabuto paused for a moment. "But I'll gladly cut to the chase. If you're here to kill me to put an end to the Edo Tensei, it won't work. I'm the only one that can stop this jutsu regardless."

It was a long story that Kabuto had to explain to the Uchiha siblings. Explaining the war. The huge army of White Zetsus. The list of people who were reanimated. The Eye of the Moon plan formed by Madara Uchiha himself.

Kabuto smirked to himself. "...And that's the state of the war."

Kotomi couldn't believe who was all reanimated. They were all under Kabuto's control, they are really strong opponents that could win this war and take over the world. That wasn't even an exaggeration. This reason reminded her that she had to stop Kabuto along with her brothers. If they managed to defeat him, they had a chance of winning.

Looking at her brothers, Kotomi could tell that they were thinking the same thing. Even though they haven't been together like this in years, they were still on the same wavelength.

Kotomi has been listening into their conversation this entire time. She had to absorb every bit of information as she could.

The atmosphere was silent for a moment until Itachi spoke up. "Edo Tensei... Of all the forbidden techniques you could steal, this one is most tiresome."

Kabuto smirked. "Hey now. It's thanks to this technique that you three are having a heartwarming reunion. I believe I deserve a little gratitude."