Chapter 32

Konohamaru and Kotomi

After dropping Kojiro off at Sasuke and Sakura's place, Kotomi and Konohomaru were walking side by side while holding hands. It was already night, the moon was high up in the sky.

Kotomi let out a happy sigh. "So... Where did you want to take me on this date?"

Konohamaru scratched his face shyly. "Well... Since it's been a while since it's just been the two of us, I wanted to go to some place special."

"Some place special?"

"You'll see, kore!"

They ended up going to where this huge tree was with a bench nearby. Kotomi stared at the scenery in awe, looking like she was sensing deja vu. "This is where we went on our very first date..."

Konohamaru smiled brightly. "Surprised?"

Kotomi wrapped her arms around her husband. "More like really happy! Thank you for taking me here!"

Feeling flustered, Konohamaru wrapped his arm around his wife. "Let's watch the stars together, kore."

The two made their way to the bench, enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of them. The moon looked like it was near them, almost like they were only ten feet away from it.

Kotomi rested her head on his shoulder. "This takes me back..."

Konohamaru looked at her with adoring eyes, nodding. "Same here."

***

A flashback started, going back a little over 10 years ago. Kotomi and Konohomaru were teenagers, living in the time after the war was over.

It was peaceful in Konoha. They were the one of the first couples to happen, even before Naruto and Hinata.

It was night, the two were walking together while holding hands. Konohamaru was wearing a formal suit, still wearing his blue scarf. Kotomi was wearing a flowy dark blue dress with her hair half up and half down.

Konohamaru couldn't believe that Kotomi was actually his girlfriend. So many of the guys in their class back at the academy were secretly eyeing her. She didn't notice it, but he always did. He felt like the luckiest guy alive.

Kotomi felt her hand that was holding Konohamaru's hand start to feel sweaty. "Are you alright?"

His heart leapt out of his throat, answering nervously. "I-m fine, kore!"

Kotomi giggled. "It's fine. This is our first date, so it's ok to be nervous."

Konohamaru swallowed. "Aren't you feeling nervous too?"

Kotomi started to blush. "Of course I am... In the inside, I feel like I'm going to faint."

Konohamaru went wide eyed. "If you start to feel like that, tell me right away!"

Kotomi snorted. "Alright, alright." It made her happy knowing that he was worrying about her for that kind of thing.

Passing by Ichiraku Ramen, the two saw their upperclassmen there. Sakura started to smirk at the sight. "Are you two out on a date?"