Tutor part 3

You woke up to Colby's alarm and you both pounced up.  You laughed and started to get up and walk to the bathroom.  You went to the bathroom and grabbed your phone and looked at the time it was 6:15am you walked to Colby and wrapped your arms around him. 
Colby- Yes?
Y/n- I need clothes wanna take me home?
Colby- Yeah!  Are you going to walk to school?
Y/n- Have to do it everyday. 
Colby- I'm going to pick you up and take you! 
Y/n- Okay.
Skip time-
You were wearing a white cropped top with blue ripped jeans and a black and white Nike jacket.  You walked out with your backpack and phone to see Colby biting his lip.  You walked up to him and smiled.
Colby- You look hot!
Y/n- Thanks!
Skip time-
You were in 2 period which is english your teacher moved you next to Colby and you guys spent the whole period laughing and holding hands.  It was lunch and there was a big crowd of people around your locker.... Including Colby.  You walked up to it and saw a picture of you and another guy.  Colby gave you a disgusted look.
Colby- How could you?!
Y/n- ARE YOU SERIOUS?  I WAS WITH YOU AND ONLY YOU ALL NIGHT!
Colby- Are you sure? 
Y/n- YOUR JOKING RIGHT SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE?!  YOU HAD YOUR ARMS AROUND ME THE WHOLE NIGHT! 
You were now crying.  You stood there colby giving you a guilty face and his group of friends looking at him in disbelief the crowd of people were now silent watching you break down.  You pushed through the crowd and walked to the field where no one was at.  You only had your phone.
Colby POV-
I watched Y/n break down I knew I messed up as she was leaving Sam came up to me and showed me a picture Y/n took a picture of me sleeping with my arms wrapped around her and the caption was "My baby"
                 I messed up,  badly
End of pov
I was now on my phone watching all the drama unravel I was now being called a whore and slut and others were supportive and that helped me a lot.  I wanted to leave but I couldn't my body just wouldn't let me leave.  I heard someone coming expecting a teacher but nope,  it was Colby. 
Colby- I'm so so so so so so so sorry!
Y/n- Colby this reveals if you can't trust me...
Colby- I do!  I promise!  But it felt so real!  Everyone said whoever that guy was,  was posting n-nude photos of you.  And I was scared to think that would happen to you. 
Y/n- I forgive you,  but please when I tell you I didn't do something please believe me?
Colby- I promise!
Skip time 8 months later-
It was the last day of school,  you were 3 months pregnant with Colby's baby.  You walked onto the stage and grabbed your certificate and walked down the steps with the help of the teachers near by.  It was now Colby's turn.  He seemed really nervous which concerned you.  He grabbed the mic.
Colby- Good evening everyone I'm sorry to disrupt you this evening but I want to announce something.  But Y/n may you please come up here. 
You got up and walked onto the staged.  Colby grabbed your hand and walked you to the mic.
Colby- As you know me and Y/n are expecting a child in the next 6 months and we couldn't be happier.  But I would like to do something, 
Y/n? I love you so much!  The day I met you was the day I fell in love with you!  When I found out you were pregnant I couldn't wait to raise it with you!  And I want to spend the rest of my life with you and the baby!  So Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you marry me?
You were crying and nodded your head.  He slipped the ring on and walked you down the steps.
Skip 10 years-
You and Colby are married you have one girl and two boys (name of your choice)  you are living the life.  You have a family channel with over 1.5 mill subscribers.  You colby and the family are beyond happy!  And you couldn't ask for  a better life.
THE END!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!