Thunderstorm

It was around 6:30pm and you and Colby were cuddling watching Riverdale.  It was a regular stormy day few rain storms here and there when both you and Colby's phone ringed saying thunderstorms and flash flood warning.  Your worst fear was thunderstorms and Colby knew that Colby immediately hugged you and kissed the top of your head.  Sam and Kat came in and said they were going to have a movie night downstairs if you guys wanted to come. You guys were down and said you would be down in a few minutes.  You started to panic about the thunderstorms Colby could tell so he came up to you bent down so he was at your height and said..
Colby- Baby it's okay,  I'm going to be right by your side!  He smiles
Y/N- I know baby but it's just...
You were cut off by Colby passionately kissing you,  you melted into the kiss soon you realized your shirt was off and Sam was at your shared room doorway with a blank expression you and Colby immediately blushed Sam told you that the movie would be on shortly.  You put your shirt on and grabbed a blanket and headed down.
Time skips to the actual storm-
*thunder*
You jumped a bit Colby grabbed your hand and was rubbing your back. Another pound bang came and you jumped up this time causing all the roommates to look at you,  you turned around and walked away.  You walked into you and Colby's room and shut the door,  you crawled into your bed and just snuggled yourself into the bed trying to tun out the sound of thunder.  You hear the door creek open and see colby smiling looking at you.  You got up and hugged him,  he hugged you back tighter you just rocked back and forth hugging each other not saying anything just taking in the presence of each other.  You and Colby layed in your bed snuggled up talking about your favorite memories not even knowing there was a thunderstorm right outside of your window.