Argument

Colby- WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME! SHE'S JUST A FRIEND AND THAT'S IT!
Y/N- REALLY? JUST FRIENDS! FRIENDS DON'T GRAB EACH OTHER'S THIGHS!
Your eyes we're burning with tears you grab your bag and stormed out of the house without a word. Your phone was filled with calls and text from Colby. Once you got to your home you grabbed a bottle of pills and walked to the bathroom. You opened the bottle and poured the pills into your hand. You knew that this was going to be the last moments of your life you set the pills on the floor. You picked up your phone and called Colby.
Y/N- Colby....
Colby- Y/N oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you please let me explain..
You cut him off.
Y/N- Colby by the time you get here I'll be gone, but I want you to know that whatever I did I'm sorry and I love you. Please understand that I'm always in pain all I want to do is die and you aren't the reason for this, its my past that has done this you have been an amazing boyfriend for the past 2 years thank you for being you but it's my time to leave and be happy.
You started crying and you hear Colby's sobs
Colby- Baby listen to me whatever your going to do.. don't do it you have me you have Devyn kat Sam you have all of us don't do it put whatever your going to do put it down.
Y/N- Colby I can't it's my time to leave...
Colby- No it's not I'm coming right now don't do anything!
You hanged up the phone you grabbed the pills on the floor you looked at the pills, right before you put them in your mouth Colby had slapped them out of your hand.
Colby- Babe why?
You didn't say anything, you just cried into Colby's shoulder. You wanted to stay like that forever.
Y/N- Babe I'm sorry i-i just wanted to be free
Colby just grabbed you and hugged you with all his might and cried
Colby- I'll go make you some coffee, you put on a movie to watch.
You smiled and nodded.
This is my first time doing this so hopefully you like it!