Getting kicked out

You and Colby decided to go shopping at the mall. Colby of course had his camera and was talking to it. You were ignoring it cause it was supposed to be your guys little date day but he still brought his camera. You wondered off into the mall by yourself because Colby was so distracted talking to his fans, not in a mean way you love his fans but it can be annoying when colby gets supper distracted. You went into a candy store and started looking at the candies. There was a guy starring at you, you tried to ignore it but it was kinda creepy.
Creepy guy- Excuse me mam?
Y/n- Yes?
Creepy guy- Can I have your number?
Y/n- I'm in a relationship.
Creepy guy- Oh alright.
You bolted out of the store. You eventually ran into Colby who looked terrified.
Colby- Oh my god baby were have you been?
Y/n- Shopping and being hit on.
Colby- You hit on you?
Colby seemed mad now.
Y/n- Some guy but it wouldn't have happened if you stuck to your promise and it only be you and me. Not you me and camera.
Colby- Oh... Baby I'm sorry!
Y/n- It's whatever go ahead and film on your camera, go film your fans. I'm going to finish up shopping.
Colby- Wait babe how can I make up to you? I'm really sorry!
Y/n- You don't need to anything.
Colby- Follow me.
You followed him and he brought you to Victoria Secret.
Colby- film this and point the camera at that table.
Y/n- Colby.. Babe.. Whatever your going to do we are going to get in trouble.
Colby- Babe..
He grabbed your hands.
Colby- I'm going to be okay.
He walked to the table, you clicked the camera on and started recording. He climbed onto the table and looked at you.
Colby- THIS ONE GOES OUT TO THE GIRL WITH THE CAMERA AND IS LOOKING HOT AND SEXY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KEEP MY PROMISE AND PLEASE DON'T BE MAD CAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOUR MAD! I love you.
He lipped to you.
Y/n- I love you too.
You lipped back.
Worker- HEY YOU AND YOU GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!
Colby jumped down and grabbed your hand. You guys ran all the way to the car.
Y/n- Thank you babe. I love you!
Colby- Anything for my princess! I love you too!