Comfort

Y/n pov-
Y/n- I'M SO DONE WITH THIS!  WHY DOES HE ALWAYS GET WHAT HE WANTS!  I ASKED FOR ONE DAMN THING AND I GET SHUT DOWN!
Your mom- Cause he's younger.
Y/n- Same excuse everytime SAME DAMN EXCUSE! 
(If you don't understand you asked for something you can ask for anything but your mom said no but your brother asked for something pretty much exactly the same and he got to get it)
Your mom- GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T EXPECT TO COME OUT!
Y/n- I'm not some pet mom I LIVE IN THIS HOUSE TO YOU KNOW!
You stormed off to your room.  You started to mumble cuss words under your breath you saw a suitcase.  You grabbed it and started to pack your stuff.  You dialed Colby number.
Colby- Hey babe I was-
Y/n- Come pick me up I'll be behind my house.
Colby- Be there in 5
Colby knew this day was coming.  He knew one day you wouldn't be able to handle your family's shit no more.
5 minutes later-
Your phone dinged and it was Colby letting you know he was outside.  You climbed out the window (you have a one story house)  you Sccuried to the car where you saw Colby standing on the passenger side crossing his arms smirking.
Colby- Is my baby finally ready to get out of here and be together for the rest of out lives. 
Y/n- I'm so ready for my new life! 
You were now inches away from Colby's face biting your lip.  You leaned in and you hear your moms voice call out.
Your mom- GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE BEFORE I'M BRINGING YOU IN MYSELF!
Y/n- NO MOM I'M SO-
Colby- SHE'S DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!  WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING AND WE WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY BY 10 AM TOMORROW!
You loved when Colby would stand up for you.  As he finished his last sentence he flipped her off and you guys got in the car.  Your phone was blowing up with messages from your parents.  Colby smirked grabbed your phone and chucked it out the window soon after following with his phone and it went out the window.
Colby- We don't need those anymore,  we just need each other and that's it.
Y/n- How can you be so hot when your mad,  it somehow turns me on.
Colby- Well then once were home you have all of me. 
You both had a smirk on your face.
You and Colby the next day left to go to Portugal (WHERE MY PORTUGUESE PEOPLE AT!)  soon after you were expecting a baby. 
Skips 5 years-
You and Colby are married have 2 beautiful kids a boy and a girl (you can name them whatever name)  you and Colby are happy together your parents haven't contacted you since the night you left,  but honestly you didnt care.