First argument

Colby and I have been dating for a few months and we never fought until today. Here's what happened. We were on a date when one of my old guy friends who is gay came up and said hi, we talked for a bit. But Colby kept me in arms length he kept  gripping my waist till it hurt then constantly kiss me.
  "Colby he's gay! For the love of God chill out!" I said while sitting on the counter while Colby stood in front of me. "He was all over you!" He said yelling. "YOU were all over me look at my waist!" I said pulling my shirt up so he could see my bruises he left. "Oh my god baby I'm so sorry!" He said placing his hands on my waist lightly. I got out of his grip and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I heard muffled sobs. I threw my towel on and walked out to see Colby crying. I walked up to him and bent down. "Why are you crying?" I asked placing my hands on this knees. "I hurt you! I'm such a bad boyfriend!" He said crying. "Babe it's fine your an amazing boyfriend even though you are really protective I still love you." I said kissing his cheek. "I love you too." He said. I got up to changed and of course Mr. Brock decided to be a little horny adult and say. "You look cute in a towel but you also look better without it!" He said smiling. I turned and give him the 'do ever stop' face. He laughed and then layed down when I turned around he was asleep. I went into the bed turning the lights off then getting in bed cuddling up next to him.
A/n- I was supposed to post this tomorrow and I made a new one today that was supposed to go up now but I actually made it for my other book, the only hint you guys are getting is Jake Webber is joining the story and I may or may have not made him... A psycho.. Killer. Wanna know more it'll possibly be posted tomorrow. See you all soon! 😈💕