~Don't break a shy girls heart~

After a few months of me and Colby not talking, he was already back to his normal self. He was back on the football team and dating ten different girls at the same time. Me and Sam took a break but now we're back as best friends. "Has he even changed a bit?" I asked. "Nope." Sam said popping the p. I sighed and watched him flirt with girls. "I still love him and I don't know why." I said sadly. "True love girl." He said patting my back. "Are you doing anything after school?" Sam asked. I looked at him and smiled then shooked my head. "Good I want to take you to get Froyo as friends don't worry." He said smiling. "I would love that." I smiled. After school I went home and did homework my persusal. I started to get ready to get ready to get Froyo but my phone rang. It was Sam so I picked up and answered. "So your going to hate me but, Colby is coming." Sam said quickly. "I'm not going." I said sternly. "Yes you are, if you love Colby enough you will go. 5 be there." He said then hanged up. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone seeing the picture of me and Colby. I slightly smiled then looked at my mirror. I slightly smiled again then got up. I grabbed my jacket then walked out my door then to my car. And began driving to the Froyo place. Once I got there I saw Colby threw the window. I slowly got out of the car and walks in. Sam was getting the Froyo as I sat across from Colby. I didn't look at him but I already knew he was looking at me. "Hey." He said. I have him a slight smile. "Not going to talk to me fine then." He said leaning backwards into his chair. "I don't have anything to say to you that's why! You broke my heart and you just expect me to jump back into your arms! It's not happening!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me including Sam." I have to go." I said quietly. I got up and grabbed my stuff Colby was yelling for me. I kept walking until someone grabbed my waist which was Colby."Please you can't just give up on us." He said."Yes I can and I will!" I yelled crying."Colby you cheated how am I supposed to trust nor forgive you! I still love you so so much! My whole body wants me to go back to you, but I can't, you cheated, you ruined this. I really do love you with my whole heart I mean it, but I can't jump into a relationship I'm sorry." I said walking away."I love you too, I will always love you. You were the first girl I ever fell in love with. I don't know why I cheated but I'm truly sorry and if I could take it back I would I seriously would. I hope one day you'll realize I love you so so so much." He said crying. I turned around and hugged him."I love you so much Y/n." He said crying into my shoulder."I love you too. " I replied crying. We stayed like this for awhile."If you can prove that you can't cheat or talk to other girls sexually, then we can get back together." I said. He flashed his heart warming smile which made me smile. I laughed then hugged me."deal! " He yelled. Few months later we got back together and we were happier than ever!

A/n- I finally got this done! I didn't think it would take me so long, my dance club has just been so hectic and I got sick over last weekend then all this week. I had a mid-term for science and I'm just so drained and tired. And to add on I had my first homecoming dance last Friday so that also took up my whole week to get ready for that. But overall, I feel good and healthy and I hope everyone has been having a good day! Love you all tremendously! 💗☺️