Birthday

Today was my birthday, a small get together and that was it. It was only supposed to be me, Colby, Jake, Sam, Tara, and Kat. I didn't want a lot of people just a few close ones. Until, Colby's ex girlfriend showed up. Colby was out getting a few more supplies for the party. When I heard a knock at the door I was expecting Colby. But turns out it was his ex. "Hey slut hows it going?" She asked. "Get out!" I yelled. "Hold your horses sweets I haven't seen my brownie!" She said smirking. I instantly knew who she was talking about. She used to call Colby her brownie when they were dating. This made my blood boil. "One he's not your brownie . Two get out or you'll regret what is about to happen!" I yelled. "What are you going to do? Throw slaps? You can't do anything sweets your a noodle. Colby downgraded his type. I mean look at you! You look homeless! God Colby my little brownie he probably misses me! Huh?" She said. I slowly digged my nails into my palm. I took a sharp breath in. "Get. Out. Of. Here." I said grinding my teeth together. "Alright let my brownie know I love him! Xoxo!" She said smiling. I slammed the door close. I went into mine and Colby's bed. I sat there thinking. What if she is right? What if he does miss her? What if he's just using me? What if he never actually have feelings for me? I let a few years slide down. I looked out the window watching planes and cars drive by. I heard the door unlock. "Baby! I'm home!" He yelled. I stayed in the bed watching the planes fly by. I heard Colby walk into the bedroom. "Baby? What are you crying?" He asked concerned. "Do you love me?" I asked. "Of course I do baby!" He said. "Why are you crying please tell me babe?" He asked concerned. "Your ex came here. She was asking for you, she was telling me that I looked homeless and that you downgraded basically calling me ugly. And she said he probably misses me. And all that. " I said letting a few more tears fall. Colby sighed. He picked me an placed me on his lap so that I straddled him." Y/n look me in the eyes right now. " He said strictly. I looked at him." I love you so so much I can't even describe it! You mean absolutely everything to me and I didn't downgrade my type honestly I broke the scale with you! Your beautiful and kind and sweet. None of those words she said are true! I don't miss her honesty I despise her. She made my life a living hell. You make my life amazing and fun! You light up my world I love you okay? I love you so much!" He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Burying my face into his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving small kisses on my head." I want you to remember that for the rest of your life. I love you and only you! " he said. I nodded. I then gave him a quick kiss then got of his lap.
A/n- Hey everyone! I know I was supposed to post yesterday but a lot of drama happened at my birthday party which took a while to fix! I'm really sorry for the delay! Also very sorry for not posting Saturday night a lot was happening and didn't have time to post! Xox! 💕