Dear my beautiful wife

Colbys Pov/

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock! Today isn't going to be a regular video. As you all know I have a beautiful wife named Y/n. We have a baby girl together named Y/d/n. This video is for Y/n, watch or don't it won't affect me. The day I met Y/n was the day I fell in love. I remember watching her walk down the street looking lost. I remember asking her for her number as I drove her to her apartment. Her eyes sparkled in the moon. She was just so beautiful it blew my mind. But that's not what were going to talk about. I want to talk about Y/n in general. She's just this angel walking on earth. She helps anyone in need and cares for everyone. For example one day this mom was having trouble loading her car with groceries cause her kids kept running around the parking lot. So Y/n loaded the moms car with groceries as the mom got her kids into the car. She's honestly the most sweetest person ever. People make fun of her a lot cause she's really sensitive but it honestly makes her so much better then she already is. I love it when we are watching movies sometimes it's a sad movie and she'll just bawl her eyes out as we watch the movie. There was this one time we were watching five feet apart and at the end of the movie the girl said touch him, touch her,  life's too short to waste a second, and Y/n spun around and hugged me so tight. She just cried into my shoulder saying how much she loves me. You guy's don't really get to see the side of her I see. She's so sweet and caring and in reality she's so shy. She keeps to herself and doesn't bother others. She can go through a whole day without talking. I still can't believe I get to call her mine. I still can't believe we have a baby together. It's so unreal to think that. There is no words I can describe of how much I love her. Ever day I wake up looking over to see her cuddled next to me. And all I think is how much I love her. Y/n Brock? Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for choosing me to be the father of our child and more in the future. Thank you for letting me change your last name. And thank you for stealing my heart." I paused and wiped a few tears that fell."Ever day I try to find words of how much I love you, but I don't think I'll ever be able to find the right words. I love you babe, forever and always. Peace out. " I said placing my hand over the camera shutting it off. I looked over to the side to see her peacefully sleeping. I smiled and thought, "That's my babygirl and I love you so much". I smiled and shook my head in disbelief.