Good morning

I woke up to the bright light of the sun shining into the room. I looked over to see Colby laying his head on my stomach with a firm grip on my waist. I tried to grab my phone but didn't succeed. I gave up and watched him sleep in a non creepy way. I lightly let my nails guide up and down his back. He stirred a little bit then his grip loosened. "Morning baby." I said still scratching his back. "Morning baby girl" He said raspy. He let go of my waist and layed next to me. He pulled me onto his chest. He lightly rubbed my arms as I listened to his heart beat. He kissed my head and I smiled a little bit. "I love you so much it hurts me." He said letting out small breathes in between. "I love you do much babe it hurts me just as much as you." I said tracing his tattoo on his chest. "Please don't ever leave me." He said sighing. "Never will baby boy, I'm hooked onto you." I said waving the engagement ring. "That's right baby, your mine and mine only." He replied. I looked at him and kissed him on the lips. We both smiled then kissed again.

A/n- Well a lot has happened since I last updated. I already have a test next week. I have a project and a presentation next week. My closest best friend is choosing a girlfriend she has had for 4 months then an 8 year friendship. Life has been throwing me off a bit. Today was a day I'll never forget, I spent the day with my closet cousin I have and we just ranted about life and had many laughing attacks throughout. I love you all so much and I missed you all so much! I have so many new ideas for new imagines! I lerv you and see you all soon. 💗