Relationship Abuse (NOT PROMOTING THIS AT ALL)

You and Brennen have been together for 1 year and let's just say that year is living hell.  Brennen is always hitting you and throwing stuff at you.  Your scared to leave because he had threatened to kill all your friends if you dared to leave.
Beginning of the story-
You woke up and groan since you had bruises all over your body.  You phone rang and it was Colby,  your childhood best friend.
Colby- Hey Y/n!
Y/n- Hi!
Colby- Do you want to hang out?
Y/n- I don't know..
Colby- Let me guess "im hanging out with Brennen"
Y/n- I uh
Colby- Whatever I just wanted to hang out with my best friend. Bye.
You felt bad, you didn't want to hang out because of all your bruises and it takes an hour to cover up all the bruises. You knew Brennen will be gone for awhile so why not go hang out.
Skip time-
You finally finished covering all the bruises and gotten ready. You drove to the trap house (RIP😭) and pulled into the driveway. You saw Colby and he had the biggest smile when he saw you.
Colby- Oh my god you came! I'm sorry I shouldn't have been a jerk!
Y/n- Colbs it's okay anyways Brennen is out and won't be home for awhile so why not hang out with my best friend.
Colby hugged you and you hugged him back. You guys were talking till Sam came out with Jake and Corey and told us to put our hands up.
Sam- ALRIGHT GO TO THE WALL KEEP YOUR HANDS UP OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!
Y/n- Sam Jake Corey what are you doing.
Colby- Why does this happen everytime.
Jake came and picked you up and Corey picked Colby up and brought you to the pool.
Y/n- Jake please don't! I'll buy you taco Bell for a whole month!
Sam- WAIT! WE MUST TIE THEM!
And they did you were scared cause the make-up will wash off.
Sam- ALRIGHT PROCEEDED TO THROW THEM INTO THE POOL!
Colby- JUST THROW ME IN NOT Y/N!
Y/n- Aweeee!
Sam- I SHIP! BUT THROW THEM IN!
And they did I was thrown into the deep end while Colby was thrown into the shallow end. You broke free and swam to the top Corey Jake and Sam had horrified faces. They all said there going to leave. Colby came to you and his eyes started to water.
Colby- W-what happened to you?
Y/n- I f-fell.
Colby- No I don't believe Y/n tell me the truth what happened.
Y/n- I can't.
Colby- Why?
Y/n-Cause if I say you will die..
Colby-Hey it's okay just tell me.
And you began the story you guys were at the end of the pool talking for hours you were crying. Colby was mad, you could tell. Before you said anything Brennen walked out.
Brennen- Y/n come here.  Please.
Y/n- O-Oka
Colby- She's not going anywhere with you!
Brennen- Um why? 
Brennen was laughing.
Colby- Who in there rights mind hits a women?!
Brennen- I didn't hit her!  She fell down the stairs.
Colby- You don't have stairs Brennen!
Brennen- Why don't you shut the hell up and let me talk to my girlfriend.
Y/n- Colby it's okay I'm just going to go.
Colby- No go inside and go with Sam,  please.
You nodded and while you walked past brennen,  he grabbed you.
Brennen-What did you tell him?! 
Y/n- N-nothing.
Brennen hit you across the face and you fell to the floor. Colby ran to Brennen and was on top of him punching. Then Brennen started punching Colby. You ran to Colby and pulled him off.
Y/n-Colby! Are you okay!
Colby- Yes,  are you?
Brennen- I'm leaving have fun with the hoe! 
And he left.  Colby was VERY tense still. 
Y/n- Hey it's okay.
Colby-  I'm sorry...
Y/n- None of this is your fault.
Colby lightly put his hand on your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you.
Colby- I love you.
Y/n- I love you too.
Colby-Be mine?
Y/n- Of course!
Colby- I'm sorry for everything that happened to you! 
Y/n- None of this is your fault.  You were the one to save me!  And trust me I'm glad you did.
Colby- Me too.  I love you so so so much!
Y/n- I love you too! 
Colby leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back.