If your a girl read this!

I've lately been seeing this a lot and I know I have girls that read my stories. And maybe some of you are like me and don't like your body. I get how it feels to be rejected I've had that my whole life trust me. I also know how it feels to be called ugly. It's not the best feeling in the world and it definitely does not help self confidence. When I was in middle school left and right all the 'Popular Girl's' hated the normal girls. Everyone said I was a popular girl I never liked being popular I liked having a small group of friends and that was it. But I'm overly nice and I seriously can't yell at someone unless they REALLY made me angry or upset. But this isn't about me. I want you to know heart to heart you are beautiful inside and out. There is no perfect body trust me! There is no recipe to cook up to have a perfect body. Your body is special to yourself and no one else. And if your significant other loves your body then let him or her love your body. But if someone is saying hurtful things about your body don't listen to them. Remind yourself that your special and unique in your own way. I love you so much! Please don't ever change yourself because of someone that's jealous.