A/n- I need your help

Okay so you guys are my second family! And I need your guys help! As you may know I did a mini rant in the last chapter. Well in part of that I said my best friend was choosing her girl friend over me. That's where I need help. This has been going on since my birthday and honestly I lost the "best friend" feelings towards her. Her girlfriend hates me and I honestly don't care one bit hate me for being perfect won't bother me. Two, she's changed literally so much I don't blame her but I don't even recognize my best friend. Her mom has tried to tell her to not distance herself from people that care about her, but she only ignored her. She barley talks to me any more and avoids me at school. I try to talk to her about Colby and she always is like "I don't like him guys are disgusting" but like when she's like "omg (her girlfriends name) is so cute!" I'm not like that, I'm like yeah she's pretty. I literally did everything in my ability to make her happy and be the best friend anyone could have but, she does nothing in return and if this is her returning the favor. I don't know what to say. I just don't get the best friend feeling anymore and it's sad to think that. They never hang out with me they barley talk to me. I literally live across the street from her and when I wave they don't wave back and just ignore me. I don't know what to do cause everytime I try to talk to her it only gets worse. I really don't want to lose her but I feel like that's whats going to happen. Oh and she talks to my other best best friends but won't talk to me. But yeah I don't want to lose her but every time I bring it up she makes up something and it gets worse. If you could leave me some opinions I would really appreciate it. I honestly don't know what to do. I love you all so much.