Bad boy turns to good boy (part 2)

I don't know why I chose to be alive. I don't understand why people hate me. I don't know why I'm here. Everyone says your here for a reason! God put you here for a reason! But my reason is to be bullied. To be the doormat for everyone.
I walked into my class sat down and watched the clock turn. I heard the laugh I used to love all the time. Mr. Brock. I sighed to myself knowing he's going to be in all my classes since we are both smart people in honors classes. The teacher told us to stand up. We stood in the back of the class. He started naming the students names and pointed toward there seat. My name was called shortly after Colbys. Of course we have to sit next to each other.
    Colby sat next to me and put his feet on the desk.
Mr. Smith(the teacher)
Mr. Smith- Mr. Brock take your feet off the desk now or detention. He said
Colby- I guess I'll have detention! He laughed
I put my head down and next thing I know the teacher is yelling at me.
Mr. Smith- Y/n wake up you'll have detention with Colby after school too! He yelled
Colby- Hey detention buddy. He said
Y/n- Leave me alone! I yelled.
Time skips- Lunch time
I don't really hangout with people during lunch cause lunch is when the gangs fight people. I keep my distance from it. I sit on the soccer field and eat. As I was eating I felt someone staring at me. I looked up to see Colby looking at me. I was confused and kinda shocked that he was looking at me. I ignore it and continued to eat my lunch.
Time skips- Detention
Since I have detention I have to go to room 402 which is the arts room which means we need to clean the arts room. I got out of school at 2:29 and get out of detention at 4:00. It wasn't the most exciting thing ever and it definitely wouldn't be exciting knowing I have to do it with Colby. I walked into the arts room and began to clean up the room. Colby came in right after I cleaned the brushes.
Colby- Oh uh hey. He was nervous
Y/n- Hi. I said
I walked to the cabinet to put the brushes away.
Colby- I'm sorry what happened this morning. I was being a jerk. He admitted
Y/n- Kinda shocking a bad boy apologizing for being bad? I said laughing.
Colby- I'm trying to be nice! Why can't you just forgive me! He yelled.
Y/n- Your not nice! You are never nice! You make peoples lives living hell! Your group always tells me to die! Okay? I will never forgive you! I yelled back.
Colby- I- I can be nice. He said
Y/n- No you can't! After you left me for Shea you never talked to me you never spoke to me! You hated me! I yelled again
Colby- SO THIS IS SHEA'S FAULT! He yelled.
Y/n- SHE CHANGED YOU! SHE GOT YOU INTO THINGS DRUGS DRINKING SEX I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO WITH HER AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME! YOU PUT THIS ON YOURSELF! YOU LOST MY TRUST FOR YOU! I yelled with tears falling out of my eyes.
Colby- Y/n I'm sorry. He said
Y/n- Just fucking leave me alone! I said.
I walked out of the room and out of the school. I phone buzzed it was my mom.
Y/m/n- Hey honey! I have to work overnight and won't be home tonight I'll be home tomorrow afternoon! I love you!
I said okay and walked home. Tears  were still falling from my eyes. One tear at a time one piece of heart falling after. Once I got home I threw everything on me I walked to my mom's alcohol stash. I grabbed the whiskey and vodka. I walked to my room and locked it. I started to chug both of them. I heard someone walk in but the alcohol was making my vision blur. I kept chugging.
Colby- Y/N OPEN THE DOOR! He yelled
I kept chugging an chugging. I didn't want to be here I didn't want to live. The door flew open with Colby flying in. He knelt next me grabbing the bottles from me. He picked me up and put me on the bed. That's when I fell asleep.
A/n- So I hope this is good enough again it was way more depressing then this. I hope you enjoy this in part four is when it gets sad and depressing so if you don't like that then don't read part four! Okay see you guys soon! 💞😘