Chapter Five

Can

"Oi Good!!!" I called his name as I run out of breath after him. He was walking alone in the hallway when he look back at me.

"Can" he called me and gave me a blank expression like Good always giving to me.

"Good~" I hug him and snugged my head to his left arm. "Go make it up to me" I tantrum at him not minding we were in the middle of the hallway as if people around us having care.

"Let me go Can," he said trying to push me away but still I tantrum more like a kid.

"I'm still upset with you Good!!" I continue to whine.

"Ugh Can just let me go and tell me what you want me to do?" I know I won over him and give up on himself. Before I released him, I give him the tightest hug ever.

I just stop for a second to think what are the things I want Good to do to me hmm.

"Can??"

"Buy me lunch?"

"Can?!!"

"Please" I hope it works, I show my puppy eyes and almost do cute gestures to win him.

"Fine!" I jump out and went to hug him but he refuse me and then push me away.

"Aish, I didn't even know why I'm doing this to you even tho I'm not that obligated to you Can," he said in a clear voice and not minding I heard it from him. But I don't care at all and cling to him.

"You know why Good? Because you were a nice friend to me" I said while smiling at him.

Lunch break. Good and I go to the cafeteria and he promised me he would buy me lunch today.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks me while checking his wallet.

"How much money do you have?" he stop checking his wallet and raised his head to me. He gives me his deadliest glare ever. I just pout at him.

"Do you want me to buy you lunch or not??" and was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm quick and lure him with my sweet smile.

"I'm just kidding you hehe. Anything you want to buy for me, I'm okay with that" Good lost sometimes his patience with me but I know deep in his inside he can't resist me.

"Whatever" then he left and queue with students in front of the cashier.

I find a good table and sit there. I waved to Good to see where I am, he just nod at me.

I fish out my phone to my pocket and open a game app to kill boredom while waiting Good to come back with the foods he buys.

I suddenly remember what happened yesterday. With that punk. Unfortunately, we ran to each other again.

I badly need to go home but my wallet is gone. Where the hell did I leave my wallet?? I'm so an idiot! What if I lost it? To think I have only coins there are nothing more bills because I spent so much to buy many foods, but the wallet is still precious to me, I can't lose that!

I almost tour our campus and go places where I have been but still, it is nowhere to be found. Did my sister take my wallet from my pocket?

Aish, okay last stop is my locker, maybe I left it there without my notice.

I ran to my locker place and check it there. But still, it's not there. I slap my forehead. Why I'm such an idiot?!!

But.. what the fuck is he here? This is not his locker area? Is he??

"What are you doing here?" I'm pissed at myself when I saw him here. What a fucking coincidence.

"You? What are you doing here too?" the hell he gave back my question.

"It's none of your business" what an unfortunate day I have. Of all people here on campus, it has to be Tin.

"Then it's none of your business too" again his cold voice gives me a chill. That I hate.

"Ah! Now I know why are you here. You were to barge some locker to pick some money or do a prank right? But gladly again I caught you again Tin!" I walk closer to him and check the locker beside him. But it seems normal nothing suspicious happens.

"Are you done?" but to my shock, I didn't know he was leaning closer to me. That I'm now trapped in his both arms that between me against the locker.

I can't blink my eyes for a bit. His eyes drowned me while scanning my whole face.

"Tin.." I'm trying to push him to get out but he was so strong. What am I going to do?? Is he going to kill me?

His sharp and cold eyes switch to beautiful eyes. I can't stop but look at it and feel like I'm hypnotized.

"Who is that girl you with earlier in the morning?" I came back to my senses to his question. Did he do that too... aish whatever.

I realized he did saw us, I thought I'm just imagining that someone was looking at me earlier but it was him.

I give all my strength to push him. I'm disgusted to myself, I almost fell to his.. to his.. aish!!

"Why did you ask?? Are you going to hit her too? If you do? I won't let you touch my sister even lay your fingers on her!! Asshole!!" I grabbed his collar again and was about to punch him again. But why was he didn't even scared or what? He look plain at me and then smiled at me. Is he now insulting me again?

"I'm just asking. Why are you doing this? Do you want to kill me here on campus?" I put down my hand and push him again.

I'm madder now. Because of him. I won't ever let myself be near him because I'm going to throw him out.

I leave him first. I left him there without saying anything. I'm embarrassed about what happened earlier. I'm embarrassed because I felt that.. that unknowing feeling when he was leaning toward me.

Why the fuck is this heart beating so fast?!!!

"So you are telling me that Tin will be going to victim your sister?" I nod. I tell him half of what happened yesterday. I don't want Good to think anything wrong about that heart beating related.

"Though Lei and I were not on good terms for some time still she is my sister. I won't let anything happen to her, as his older brother I would protect her at all cost!" Good just nods his head while eating his food. I continue to eat after that. The food is more than important now.

"Can!!!!" a girl with long wavy hair just came and energetic she called my name. So I wave to my hair. She looks so fine now than the recent days.

She sits beside me. "Hi Good!" she waved at him. Good just nod.

"So how are you?" her voice too. I can't see and feel the sadness anymore. I think she going to be fine and finally get rid of that Tin in her life.

"No Dae, how are you?" I said while scanning her whole.

"As you can see.." she said in an obvious tone.

"Well, thanks to you Can" she held my arm and press it. I smile at her. "You know I realize something after I saw you punch Tin in front of me. That he is not that worthy person I cried of. Thanks, Can because of you I realized it" she leaned her head to my shoulder.

Good looks were suspicious to me. As if I did something wrong.

---

a/n : im so overwhelmed. thank you for understanding me. i hope you enjoy this chapter. thank you for supporting this!! i hope i can see you till the end of the story. watch out for upcoming chapter, ill be added new pov and more tincan moments!!! thank you and i love you already 💙💚