Chapter Forty Five

Dae's Flashback

I was disturb by these Tin's line message. I was about to go to sleep when he texted me that he was freaking outside of our house and have something to say. Like what the heck he want? So whether I like it or not. I have to go outside and check him.

"What is it you want?" I crossed my arms to my chest and arched my eyebrows to him. He was still inside of his car. He look drunk or whatever, and ohh he look at me with his bedroom eyes.

"Get inside" I annoyingly tsk. Of course I follow his order.

When I get inside. He just sighed. Wow he look like he don't want to talk to me but what the hell are we doing?

"Tin what is this?" he didn't budge to look at me after I asked that to him. He look up straight in his front glass view of his car. Its upsetting.

"I'm going to break up with Can" so?

"What is it doing with me? As if I--- wait??? What did you just say?" I became nuts not realizing of what he just said.

"You heard me right? Yes I'm going to break up with him. I just don't know how" eh? seriously is he crazy? or what?

"You know what Tin, I don't know what are you up to. But can you drop this childish act of yours its not even funny" I just felt off of it. Like whats with him telling me he was going to break up with Can. I just don't get it.

"Dae I'm fucking serious here, I'm telling you this because I know you can do it" nah, seriously his mad af.

"I can do what? Yah I love Can so much more than I've loved you but this is really kinda weird. I just don't understand anything" now he jerk at me with his serious face.

"Just do what I say" he stated.

"Tin just fucking straight me to the point, whats the matter? What is this?" he bitch-what-the-fuck look at me. He sound so crazy cant he help me for asking this.

"I came here to tell you this because I want you to stay to with Can. When I break up with him. He need someone he can lean on and deal of" he then explain. But I shook my head.

"You're crazy" my comment to his explanation.

"You know that I hate you but I know you can comfort Can. You guys are friend for a long time and maybe you know how to handle him. And also you love him. So that I choose you to ask this to stay with him as much as you can" he sincerely stated. I don't know but I felt so weird. I envy suddenly Can. I never saw this Tin's side ever. This whole Tin seated next to me.

"Why are you doing this?" my curiosity af triggered and asked him this.

"There's no good if he still stay with me. It will put him in the dangerous situation, which if something happen really bad at him. I wouldn't ever forgive myself"

With that I realize how much Tin was in loved to Can. Even I don't understand what or where it came from, I know that Tin would sacrifice his happiness for the sake of safety of his love ones. And to my part. I have to do anything to make Can happy. He don't deserve to be hurt but if he do. Ill do anything to make him better. Its better if I can make him love me so that he cant be hurt anymore.

Can

My whole body were stunned and became teary when Dae finish elaborating that to me. I don't know what exactly to react.

"So from the start you know that Tin going to break up with me. That we coincidence run to each other that way, that was part of the plan?" I've realized and sudden flashback to me that she went with me to Type's bar. "Is that a part of the plan?" she bit her lower lip and look at me.

"Kinda, but the first thing that I plan is to meet you that day and comfort you, I didn't know that day will finally Tin breaking up with you. I have no idea that he will do that there" things still unclear to me. Where I will be in danger?

I have something to ask to her when I notice her face, I didn't know how to describe my feeling today. I pity her, because I admit I become harsh to her but I didn't know that she hid this to me. I don't how to act in front of her. I'm really embarrassed to what I did to her. So I reached her left hand on his knee.

"Dae I'm sorry" for all those shit that I did. I look sincere to her eyes. But she shook only her head.

"No. Like I said, I will earn your trust but what did I did? I take that advantage to you. How can we go back to our old self after this?" I hold firmly her hand. I smile as I assure her that everything on us will be back from the start where it should be.

"I was the one who take you advantage to you. I was so stupid for doing this. I'm really sorry Dae. I hope you can forgive me" Dae put her other hand to my hand holding firmly her left hand.

"Can, I realize something. That we cant be more than friend like I wanted to. I slowly realize it when we are trying dating each other. I cant see your eyes glowing like you were looking to Tin. That even I do anything to make you fall for me its still useless. I'm sorry Can, for being that bitch the other day--" I didn't let her finish what her saying when I pull her close to a hug. I hug her so tight and let my tears flow down from my eyes. I needed this. Someone I can cry on. A friend.

"Dae~" I call her name the way I called her name before.

"Hmm" I pull myself from our hug. I smiled happily at her. It feels so great that I have no hatred feelings to her, its really feel lighten.

"Thank you" for everything even tho I'm such a big jerk to you.

She smiled at me. I guess we were going back to our back selves from now on.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she crept a smile that makes me curious.

"Hmm" she raised her index finger to me and she point her cheek.

"Kiss??" she pouted her lips. I was confuse so I didn't answer her yet when she lean faster than my blink and kissed my cheek.

I was stunned but I just realized what her did when she giggles.

"Don't worry that was the first and last time I'll do that to you" she winked at me. "To be honest, I've waited for a day that you would kiss me. But damn you were too reserved person!!" she fake whines at me.

I arched my eyebrows at her.

"Dae!!!!!" what a bold woman.

3rd Person

While Dae and Can having teasing each other for whole hours. They seem back to as good friends now. Little they didn't know. Someone watching them from a far and misunderstood the whole scene of Can and Dae. Because he saw Dae kissed Can's cheek, he thought they were being a lovey dovey couple.

He was about to leave the place where he was hiding. He give a last look to Can who now smiling brightly.

"Even though its hurting me so hell. But I can now feel relief because I know that you were still going to be happy even without me" he whisper to wind. While his tears that he keep holding finally drop from his eyes.

---
a/n : woooooo im seeing Tin's Pov is coming, im sorry for making stress to this story huhu. btw i hope u guys you wont hate Dae, personally Dae was special to me because she is my original character because we all know that i borrow only the whole cast their names from mameh. so i didnt do originally Dae became this bitch but it just turn up to that hahah so yeah again Im so overwhelmed to your loudly reaction and comment!! thank you because of your comment i cant feel that u guys liking my story so much!!