Chapter Fifteen

Can

"How's the sleep of my lovely brother?" I breathe and face-palm myself when I saw my sister downstairs who is insane waiting for me. It's not a dream, yesterday wasn't a nightmare I want to wake up from. What a great start to the morning.

"Did you guys have a sweet talk? Look at your eye bags!! Waaa seems like he didn't let you sleep early and have a sweet phone talk aaaaah" I ignore her and pass her. All I want now is to eat. The breakfast was as usual ready, made by her.

Yeah, I don't get enough sleep, because of what? I keep overthinking. Not about him but things go to my mind like absurd things with him.

I didn't reply to his last message and I throw my cell phone away. The nerve of him calling himself my future husband. Asshole.

"Common Can, tell me all the details about you and your boyfriend please!!" I drop my spoon and fork and glare at her.

I don't understand Lei since yesterday, since she was insisting Tin was my boyfriend, I don't see and feel any disappointment to me. Like hello? Isn't she comfortable shipping me to other guys? 

"Lei I told you yesterday, he. is. not. my. boyfriend." I thought it was going to be clear to her but seconds just pass. She laughed.

"Did I rear him wrong? I remember he told me he was your future boyfriend. I'm so sorry my lovely brother I jumped to conclusion that you guys are already going out. Hahaha, my bad" I'm giving up on my sister. She had a close mind and never listen to me. I was his older brother but she seem didn't care about that.

I stood up and didn't finish my food because I want to get out already. I don't want to see or hear my sister anymore.

I didn't bother to say anything to her. I pick my bag on the couch and stormed off to our house. I sighed again. I don't know If I wanted to go to school, I don't feel to attend any class today, I just want to unwind for a while.

I didn't get that far to my house when an amusing car just stop by. I thought it was just a random car so I don't mind it and continued to walk.

"Hey" a familiar voice just strokes to my ears, I slowly jerk at him. I'm not wrong in my hunch.

"Tin??" am I still dreaming? Is this a nightmare that came true in life? He was smiling brightly at me as if he see something amusing in his eyes.

"Yes, it's me" his smile turns into a grin which is not good, I look at him and his car. He was goddamn rich ah? He stood beside his car and crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" I irritatedly asked him. "And how did you know my place?" is he a stalker or what?

"I have a connection" he simply said. Damn fine.

"What brings you here?" it's too early in the morning to pick some fights on me, or if he intended to show off his car, I don't mind it. I'm not jealous that he had that nice car but I'm just simply irritated to see him.

"Of course, I'm picking up my soon-to-be boyfriend" he then chuckled. I'm taken aback by that I don't know why? I feel something strange happen and changed. I don't feel anything like the way I saw him before, I couldn't explain why.

"A-are you sick?" what's with that stuttering?? He still smiling at me like there's no tomorrow. Is he making me fun that I'm looking stupid in front of him?

"Yeah kinda.." then he walked towards me. His left hand is in his pocket, he looks so neat in our uniform, his hair was styled and trendy and he looks so perfect. What the fuck I'm describing him like that like I'm a heroine turning to like him.

"Stay there don't come near me!!" all of a sudden, I fear him.

"From now on Can, we were going to school together" I look disapprove at him.

"No," I said quickly.

"You have to" he insists.

What's with him??

"I said no!" I turn my back on him and am about to ignore him. But then again he pulled me by my wrist to him.

"I'm begging you" wait? Tin is begging??

"Why are you doing this?" I heard his breath and he look into my eyes.

"Cause I'm into you" he seriously said without breaking our gaze. I pushed him with all I can.

I'm confusingly looking at him. I don't know how to react, I'm still shocked and can't sink those words into me.

"I think I should go" I left him and didn't hear anything too. I walk as fast as I can and didn't bother to look back at him if he was still there.

When I came far, I stop for a while and panted. I didn't run for damn laps but why do I feel like I'm losing breaths. My heart is racing at an abnormal rate, I feel exhausted.

Tin, the guy you used to hate telling you that he was into you. Does that mean he likes you but how?? How was that happen?

Does he like me? Does tin like me? Am I crazy or is he crazy? or both?? Aaaaahh!!!

---

I have no choice but to attend class but it made me regret it because from the first subject up to the last one, all the prof nags at me in the class because I wasn't focused on their discussion, my mind flying somewhere, even I'm present in physical aspects but my mind is absent.

How can I focus by the way? It made me anxious.

"Can are you okay? You are not with yourself?" we were now walking together out off campus. I'm still not with myself.

I look at him. Wearing my long face.

"What if someone asks you out or just like someone was into me? What would you do?" Good thinking first and analyzing what I am trying to say.

"Someone just giving you hints that she likes you, so who was that unlucky girl captured by your charm? hahaha" he crackled jokes but it doesn't affect.

I look bored at him.

"Not 'she'" I say trying to clear him.

"Huh?"

"Tin"

"Tin?"

"Tin liked me"

"What?!!!"

---

a/n: yay 2k reads already!!! thank you so much!!!! I'm so happy !! and making me inspired to write for more chapters uwa.