Chapter Fifty Five

Can

"Who made this soup?" I ask while taking a spoon of it. Another day came and my head hit up so hard when I woke up. I still feel dizzy and kinda want to vomit. Good say I'm experiencing hangover. I didn't know this feeling of getting drunk and facing the consequences in the next morning.

We are in Good's dining area. Dae were still here also, she didn't go home. So I guess they sleep together or nah. That's not my business anymore. But seeing them in front of me doing this public displacing love affair is really weird. I didn't expect this to be happen. I didn't think that they could see each other despite of being part of our circle of gang. Good didn't even told me once he seeing Dae as a girl. Never at once.

"Since when this things between you two happen?" I ask them directly. I'm not being nosy but I just want to know.

They look first to each other and giving each other a meaningful look.

"Last last day I guess" Good answered while Dae was smiling like her lips were about to tear up.

"Aish. Whatever" are we even friends? He didn't even mention it to me.

"So were going back to you, what is your plan today?" Dae changes the topic and ask me this. I just finished the bowl of soup. Finally I feel so full and not hungry anymore.

"Nothing" actually seeing that incident yesterday, I just want to avoid it. I don't want to see nor to talk to Tin. I don't want to hear his trying to cover up explanation of everything I saw yesterday.

"But we need to go to the university" Dae insisted to me.

"Go guys you can go. I'm just going home and get some more sleep" that's the best plan ever for today. I can escape to the real world where am I.

"No! You will not go home" Good protested weird. He look shock to what he said and wanting it to give back. Its really something fishy I guess.

"I just don't feel to go to the university. Tell our prof that I have sick" seeing him there wont make any good for me either.

"Don't tell me you are avoiding Tin?" Dae starting to teas me. I gave her my annoyed look.

"Don't try to ruin my mood Dae" I warn her.

"What?? I'm just asking. Then this is it already? Giving up? What now? So you don't want Tin owe you some explanation? You didn't want to confront him? Can you have to do something" trying to lure me with her words but I'm shaking my head at her.

"I already did something Dae and this avoiding him" I know this is something not me. But I cant help it either.

"Avoiding? Is that even good? Are you not going to talk about it?" she sound like she convincing me to face him.

"For what? I just don't want it" don't want to hear something that I don't want to hear from him. Isn't that enough reason that's why I don't want to hear anything from him.

I didn't hear anything from her and we both went silent. While I'm trying to figure it out to myself why are they so needy for me to talk to Tin.

"You know what? Dae was right. If you didn't do anything right now. You might regret it to the end" Good intrude to our arguments and makes us silent for awhile.

---

The nonsense arguments we went earlier in the morning was useless because I end up going to the university. I attend my morning class first. Just like how I used to be. But not having any news or update from Tin makes me more angrier.

He didn't budge to text or call me. So what is the problem now? I hate this swear.

The day were almost wrapped up. But seem everything happen was just like that. What move should I do? I didnt even saw him around. He was gone out and missing in action.