Chapter Thirty

Can

I'm so sucked into this subject. Humanities. There's a lot to memorize terms that I didn't even understand at all. I want to slouch the hell I can haha, my professor's eyes are like an eagle she can see me easily If I do any suspicious thing like sleeping in her class. So I have to pretend listening to her even if my eyes can close at any instance.

"So you are having a duo research project. Of course, it serves as your project on this subject and I expect to have your papers by the next meeting. Find your own partner. That's it for today, class dismissed" then she stormed off. The class began to be noisy and a little bit in chaos again.

Wait? A research paper again?

I look to Good and about to ask him to be my partner. But someone approached him already and he agreed without even considering me.

"I'm sorry Can, but Yesha is a little bit excellent at doing research papers" Good excuse himself. I didn't respond to him and rolled my eyes at him. What kind of friend is he?

So I better find--

"Can?" my thoughts stopped when Dae popped out to my sight. I looked at her and she smiled at me. So I smiled back at her.

She's really pretty tho. But I'm happy she looking so much better now after you know what happened to her last time.

"Can you be my partner Can?" she asked me full of hope. I look around first and check that all my classmates have their own world with their partners. When I looked back at her, I nodded as an answer.

"Why not Dae?" she cheerfully jumped into joy.

"Yey so? See you this weekend?" she sat beside me because Good seated next to Yesha to talk about their research.

I just realized that this is the last day of the weekdays, I just want to be with Tin more this weekend but I have to spend it doing my research paper.

I get startled when Dae suddenly holds my hand to my table. I just let her do that because that was nothing to me though, were friends for a long time so I wouldn't mind that.

"It's been a long time since I went to your house" Then I remembered the last time she was there when my whole friends were there when they set a movie marathon at my house. "Do you have anything to say to me?" weirdly Dae just opened up. I frown at her. Don't tell me she knows already.

This is also the reason why I decided to keep it from my friends that I already dated Tin. Because I don't want to feel Dae uncomfortable. It was so silly at first to me. I've hated Tin because she dumped Dae and hurt her.

But now I'm having a relationship with the guy who almost ruined Dae's life. I know it didn't sound so good but I love Tin and I realized and feel that he really changed.

"What do you want me to say?" I wanted to know if she was mad at me by her facial expression but she looked calm and all smiling at me. What is it she wanted me to say?

"Never mind it Can" She looked away and I went silent because I do feel guilty whenever I'm around her. I feel I betrayed her but what can I do? It's not that I can stop loving Tin.

---

The class was done, Tin was pretending not to wait at me outside of the room, and when my friends were not around I sneaked out and ran away with them. That's the scenario that happens, sometimes it's tiring to hide it but I can't find the right timing for that.