Chapter Fifty Eight

Can

"It was all started when he send me a death threat. I swear I hate that guy so much. He is full of himself and always bullying me. But one day, yeah its sound so cliché but I just found myself falling for him. Its so silly to think. How can you fall for someone you really hate the most"

"I didn't know what hit me. But I enjoy myself hitting her. It made me satisfy that I got her pissed off. That I know it made my day seeing her face mad and wanted to punch me. I thought I only just want make it some fun by her but I actually it was already sign that I began liking her"

I didn't know that I'm smiling in front of my laptop monitor. When someone hit me. It was my co worker then she look weird at me.

"Why do you keep watching that prenup video that you done made? Are you going to edit again?" she asked me. But then she grin at me. "No don't tell me you like that girl. Oh my god Can she's getting married already!" overreacting she cuss. I snapped her out to her thoughts.

"Crazy! I just like their love story and how they even start liking each other" that was true I was so fascinated to their story. Again that looks again to me.

"Why don't you haven't a girlfriend yet? You know you have a looks and that's simple given to you. But as far I know you, you are quite gentleman that made woman like me can like you" I just shake my head to this girl. I do remember that she confess her feelings for me but I friendzone her. Its not that I wouldn't ever like her but I wasn't that ready for entering to a new relationship yet.

"You know what, lets just go home. You just need rest that's why you are acted that way" I tease her. But she just whine at me.

"I was just curious that why are you still single" honestly I'm kinda sick of this question for a years. I've been asking for this question all over again. And yeah still, its always the answer.

"Its a choice" I smiled bitterly. She just shrugged then she fix her things as well as I did. I off my laptop then pack it inside of my bag.

We were walking outside of the building when I heard her screeching to her lungs. When I notice she was just like fangirling to her phone. I rolled my eyes, I can conclude she is more annoying than my sister.

"Can look at this guy.." then she show her phone to me. My eyes lock to her phone screen when I saw that familiar guy of the pic. "You know him right? He was one of the youngest and richest ceo of the country. But its not that all he have, gosh he is a totally meal..." actually I did mind her saying I was focusing looking at him. Seeing him in news online makes me more missing him. For years, Ive been updated to his life online. He became famous because he is now ceo on their company. Seeing him in that place makes me also felt, I wouldnt reach him unlike before. He is now totally different. How can I still wait for him, even though I know its too impossible to think.

When I reach home. It was already passed 9 so that Milk was already sleeping. I saw Good watching in the television alone in their living area. I seated beside him. He just look at me then he turn his eyes again to the television. I was staying to Good's house with his family. Since he get married with Dae, he get his house on his own until Milk came to their life. I was hesitant first to live with them because I know I can disturb their intimate moments as husband and wife but still they insisted it. And now I'm living with them with almost 2 years.

"You're early today Good" he seem he get off early to his work. He was busy eating his snack while his sight locking to the television screen.

"I passed the overtime. I'm getting exhausted" he said still not looking at me. "How about you? Why are you late getting off to your work?"

"Nah, as usual there's a lot to finished since the wedding was near" he just nod his head while sipping a cold can of coke.

"As far as I can see. You are overworking yourself. Its been years I guess you are totally getting over it" I just sighed. Is it written to my face. That I'm still thinking of him. "You know what? Dae was right. You need to open yourself to anyone who will love you"

I throw myself in my bed. I'm sniffing the scent of my bed. I really felt the sleepiness and tiredness of my body. I was looking in the ceiling. Thinking on how I will finally let myself free. Everyone in my surrounding keep talking about on my lovelife. Its not just easy to let someone you really love. I don't know how can I still did this. Knowing we didn't part ways in a good term. Its still clueless to me how him and I ended just like that.

My betraying tears once again left my eyes again.

I miss you Tin.

I fished out my phone in my pocket. Then I found myself searching his name online. When I just saw an article about him that breaks and shattered my heart into pieces.

"Mr. Tin Medthanan, the youngest ceo is getting interested in marriage" I read it in whisper way.

While I'm reading the whole article, my tears began to flow from my eye. I don't know but of course its really hurting me. Knowing he wanted to married someone. So I guess it was really over for us. For real.

---
a/n : two chapters left :(( sorry for giving you a confused chapters. btw thank you for reading and supporting this book huhu hope to see you still in the end of it!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE GREETINGS AND WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. EVEN THO I DIDNT REPLY YOU ALL BUT IM ALWAYS THANKFUL TO YOU AND IT MADE MY DAY EXTRA SPECIAL GUYS I LOVE YOUUUUUU