Chapter Fifty Three

Pete

Tickling the table while waiting for Tin to came. I was sitting alone in the cafe, I keep wondering what makes him long to came? I'm already here about fifteen minutes ago. This is the first time I'm going to meet him because I've been avoiding the whole gang for almost weeks. And also I didn't hear anything yet from Ae. I just don't know how to cut my ties on him. I have no enough courage to do that.

Sighed while my eyes wondering in the front door of the cafe. But my eyes almost fell when I saw Ae suddenly came in. I was too late even I immediately pick the menu book and cover that to my face. Our eyes met already. I was wishing  I was the only one who saw him. Then I should just get myself out of here.

"So this is how you spent your vacation Pete?" I'm doomed. There's no use to hide myself from him. He was already seated on the vacant chair in front of me.

I slowly put down the menu book and trying to compose myself. This is not what I'm expecting seeing Ae again. No. I really don't want to see him that yet.

I cant even look at him and keep looking to the other direction but in my peripheral vision. He was staring at me with his emotionless face.

"Its been a long time huh?" whats with his tone? Is he being sarcastic or just mad at me. He can directly that to my face. Because I was busted already.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him without even budge looking at him.

I'm really anxious right now. I don't know but I'm having a self panic. My fist were shaking on my knees were also tremble under the table.

"You know we should get an order first" didn't mind what I'm asking instead he just pick the menu book and reading the menu.

I don't know whats gotten me, but I cant just stand up, stormed off and leave him like that like I wanted to be. But I remain silent and numb sitting here.

But I'm going to admit I do miss him.

After we ordered drinks and cakes that he decide alone. I was out of myself for doing this so I let him order what he want for me.

While waiting for our order, we didn't talk we just remain just like that. But then..

"By the way Tin cant make here so he ask me to come instead" then I realize Tin was fault of all of this. Now my suspicious were right. It was really weird that he asked me to go out when he can just go to my place for talk.

Tin why are you betraying me?

"Disappointed?" he asked me that made me taken a back.

"Ha?" I was in my thoughts.. but then he just crept a little smile on me.

"You really want to break up with me?" I was just stunned and cant get myself sane.

"Ae.."

"You can just told me right away, you cant just disappear without my notice" this is what I am afraid of. Seeing him mad and at the same time get hurt because of my stupid decisions.

I bowed my head as my eyes blur because of the liquid formed into my eyes.

"Pete.." I raise my head and meet his gaze.

"Yes, I want to break up with you. You don't deserve someone like me. A someone who lies and made a lot mistakes of you. You can just find someone who will love and treat you better than me. Leave Ae, leave! We shouldn't meet anymore" not giving a damn how loud I stated those and those sharp eyes of other looking at us. Murmuring and gossiping between us. I let out my feelings and emotions here. I cried so weakly in front of him. I don't want him seeing me like this for the last time. I don't want him to pity me because I cry. I want him to hate me to be able to get over me. But what can I do, I'm such a weak faggot.