Chapter Thirty Five

Can

It was late night. I cant even make sleep. Over thinking on how I judge people before. That Im easily get tricked? Or too naive?

Tin confess me the truth. I dont want to believe it at first, but I trust Tin too. And I know he wont tell a lie on me.

Now I cant stop thinking of Dae. But what if she show up again and trying to push herself to me. That Im going to hate her because of that. I dont want to hate and hurt her but she was trying to make me do.

I dont know when was the right time to talk to her and try to console with her. I still wanted to fix our misunderstanding and this fuss to hopefully we can go back to our back selves.

My phone rings and break me from thinking of what to do. I smile a little when I saw the Id name of calling.

"Hello Tin"

"Can~" his warm voice wanted me to jump out to bed and run away from this house to his house. "Did I disturb you? Are you sleeping?" we talk via chat earlier and I told him that Im going off because I wanted to sleep but the real deal is I cant really sleep.

"Actually I cant make sleep, still thinking about what happen earlier" I honestly said.

"You want me to come over?" Im bit shocked because what time is it now already? Its already pass midnight.

"Nah, Im okay Tin. Hearing your voice makes me felt better"  I heard his chuckled again. I guess he get fluttered.

"Drop that cheesy line Can or you want me to come over there and shower you all my kisses" okay I thought I won tonight but he made me more fluttered and I felt my cheeks hot.

"Bah~ Im serious on that Tin" it wasnt just a simple cheesy line but it was really real. I felt that way.

"Im serious too. I missed you already" I rolled my eyes to his exaggerating.

"It was only 7 hours just passed and we will see each other again in school later morning"

"I cant wait for tomorrow" he said like whining child.

"Do you remember Tin? We dont need to pretend nothing between on us. We are dropping that act. So you can have lunch with me already and of course you know thats your treat" I smiled silly and already imagining we were eating together in lunch. It made so excited.

"Okay, I can consider that. Its worth to wait I guess"

"Tin you have to sleep. Its already late" I have to cut this call or I couldnt help myself talk to him for the rest of the night until sun's come down.

"Wait before you hang up, Ill ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Why do you really have those condoms last last day?" I snap my forehead because he bring up those again to tease me.

"I said it was Type's fault okay?!!!!"

---

I felt amusing today. I held Tin hand since we get off to his car. While walking down to the hallway. I know all their eyes are on us. I felt embarrassed at first but Tin held it so firmly. Giving me a sign that I shouldn't be because I have him.