Chapter Nine

Pete

"Can is so cute!"

"He looks so adorable especially when he getting so embarrassed"

"He look also so small than Tin, it's really a perfect--"

Ae interrupts those by pushing me to the wall, he leans his hands against it and locked me between. I'm here at his place, I stopped over because I miss him. But yeah I keep talking about Can.

"Can you stop mentioning another guy's name in front of me" his two eyebrows almost meet each other which made him look so seriously mad right now but deep inside I can't help but giggle. I love it when he is getting jealous.

"Why I'm just saying than Can and Tin are possible to be a couple," I said in an innocent tone. Come on Ae lean your face closer to me.

"I know but why the fuck are your eyes sparkling and your lips curving into a smile whenever you mention his name," told you. He is really jealous, I actually sometimes I did it purposely because I want to see him jealous. It made him more manly. But today's incident I would say that I really did it on purpose and see it works.

"I can't stop to sm---" his lips pressed to mine made me shut up. Ae aggressively holding my both cheeks and kiss me passionately. His lips meet mine that I can't help to moan. I can sense that Ae is really turning on, I can feel his hardness because he really did rub his to mine which made me more boner.

"Ugh.." Ae's lips traveled to my left jaw and down to my neck. He planted so many kisses and leave hickeys too. I'm getting ready to myself tease by the gang because of this.

"Ae please" I beg him. I really wanted him.

He faced me and flashed a pure smile at me. He caresses my right cheek and I hold it while pressing it. He is the most handsome man ever in my life. His eyes wandering to mine, he lean closer to me and slowly claimed my lips again. He kisses me slowly and in motion.

Ae is a good kisser. I'm fucking telling you. And he is also good at unwrapping shrimps.

xxx

"Ae can you help me?" he hug me so tight that I still felt his hot naked body against my naked body. We are both under the blanket and finish that.

"Anything for my baby" then I feel his lips kiss my head.

"Can we help Can and Tin? Please I do feel something between them, it's just Tin is really just being dumb again" I whines.

"Do you really think they like each other?" I switch my position and faced him.

"I can sense it and I'm sure about it" Ae just nods at me and hug me again. But then he started to sniff me again.

"You smell so good even I make you haggard earlier. You still smelling so fresh" he leans his nose to my neck and sniffs at me again.

"Ae that tickles me" when his sniff turns to a hot kiss again.

"Another round??" how can I say no if I want it more too?

Can

Good who always wearing a blank and no expression face is the thing that used to. But now he is looking scarier. He insists to go to my place and now he is seated so normally on my bed.